Huawei MES-B19 Fit Large Activity Tracker (Titanium Grey Case, Black Sport Band)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tracking and monitoring of daily activity information, including step count, calories burned and distance covered
- Develops training plans and reports and displays suggestions
- Automatically detects your sleeping state and gathers statistics
- Heart rate monitoring and warning alarm
- Displays alarm notifications, including smart alarms and event alarms
This product is available as Certified Refurbished.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Huawei FIT is an all-in-one sports activity tracker, sleep monitor, heart rate monitor and notification display. The perfect combination of sports, fashion, and intelligent design, once paired with your smartphone, the watch will provide valuable health related information.
From the manufacturer
- Daily Activity Tracking
- Sleep Monitoring
- Screen Always-on
- Changeable Band
- Long Battery Life (upto 6 days*)
*Battery life is measured by Huawei laboratory. Actual battery life varies dependung on usages.
A Fitness Watch Coaches you Personally and Fits your Style
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring
- Personal Running Coach
- 5ATM Water Resistant
- Multi-Sport Modes
- Smart Notifications
Knows you Better, Helps you go Farther
Dynamic heart rate monitoring heart rate intensity zones tell you clearly whether you are doing fat burning or aerobic exercise.
When your heart rate reaches a designsted high threshold, it will vibrate to remind you.
Mind your Health:
Know yourself better with the heart rate curve through all-day heart rate monitoring.
Revolutionary Running Experience
Customizable Running Plan
Create a plan based on you target desirable distance, goal, training frequency and your fitness level.
During a run, get real-time guidance such as heart rate, speed up/slow down alerts, distance mark alerts and heart rate alerts.
Used by professionals,VO2max gives you an indication of cardio-respiratory fitness and a recovery time assessment.
- Corning Gorilla 3 Glass
- Memory LCD touchscreen
- Metal case molded from one single component
- Interchangeable bands to suit different occasions
Enjoy your Swimming
5ATM water resistant, pool-swimming support.
Any Way you Move
Track your workouts such as running, walking, cycling, treadmill and swimming with real-time status.
Get Through your Day with Smart Notifications
- Incoming call notifications.
- Show messages from your favorite apps
- Gentle vibration alarm wakers you up without disturbing others
- Sitting too long? Huawei Fit gently reminds you to move
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Battery life lasts several days (at least 4 to 5 days) on one single full charge with moderate use and without fitness tracking such as jogging, bicycling, swimming, sleep tracking etc. as opposed to single day for Microsoft Band 2 and Huawei watch.
- Waterproof. Can swim with it in the pool if needs be but I haven't tested this functionality.
- The continuous Heart rate monitor seems to be accurate most of the time in comparison to the Mio Alpha. It is usually dead on or within +/- 2 bpm which is very accurate in my book in comparison to Microsoft Band 2 and Huawei Watch as both are useless in heart rate monitor.
- Inactivity reminder. Remind you to move around after one hour inactivity.
- I prefer to have a full display rather than having a useless cosmetic analog dial bezel which take out big chunk of the display real estate.
- Funky UI, swipe is very disconcerting. Sometime it is right, left, up or down. It's all over the place and I still haven't familiar with it yet.
- Not able to customize the display to meet my need. For instance, I would like to show date, time in HH:MM:SS and heart rate on the same screen while walking and bicycling.
- Too few digital watch face to chose from.
- Can only reject call and not accept call from the watch.
- Can't control music player from the watch.
- Heart rate sometimes seems to be off by 20 to 30 bpm. Not sure if it is attribute to the Fit and Mio Alpha are worn on different arm. If someone has a chest strap monitor, I would appreciate your feedback on this.
- The back-lit seems a bit too dim in direct sunlight. I prefer that it has a bit more contrast.
- Oddly, inactivity reminder only works for a preset time from 09:00 to Noon and 14:00 to may be 19:00. As if everyone only works day shift.
- Watch band feels cheap and flimsy.
Despite many dislikes, I still prefer this over Microsoft Band 2, Huawei watch and other fitness tracking device for the sole purpose of its battery life, continuous heart rate accuracy and waterproof.
Personally, I will wear this every day to work until I test out the Amazfit Pace, Huawei watch to social events, toss the MS Band 2 and Mio Alpha to the drawer.
Few drawbacks are it doesn't show the name of the person as shown in the Huawei app and I really wish that more brightness can be added to it as it looks quite dull. If this can be fixed through the app, I would be very much obliged. Over all it is a very good smart watch.