Huawei P20 Lite (Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 16+2 MP Dual rear camera with a F2.2 wide aperture and Bokeh effects | 24 MP front camera with a F2.0 wide aperture and 3D Portrait lighting effect
- Display: 14.83 centimeters (5.84-inch) Full HD+ display with 1080x2280 pixels and 432 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+3G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.0 EMUI operating system with 2.36GHz Cortex-A53 + 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 Kirin 659 octa core processor
- Battery: 3000 mAh lithium Polymer battery providing talk-time of 17 hours with stand by upto 471 hours
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty on handset and 6 months on battery/charger, 3 months on accessories (data cable) provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Included in box: Charger, Type-C cable, TP Protective film (Pre applied)
This product is available as Certified Refurbished.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The P20 Lite comes with a 19:9 Notch Display and 2.5D curved glass back with glittery textures that make it look classy and sleek. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, with Huawei's EMUI 8.0 skin on top. The storage capacity is 4GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The 24-megapixel camera up front features 3D facial recognition with 96 recognition points; a new beauty algorithm that modifies shadows, colour temperature and skin tone; and augmented reality effects in the form of selfie stickers. The P20 Lite can also take selfies with a bokeh effect using software algorithms
From the manufacturer
What makes P20 Lite’s front camera stand out?
P20 Lite has a 24MP front camera which results into superior selfies even in low lighting condition.
What are the display specifications of P20 Lite?
P20 Lite comes with 19:9 aspect ratio, FHD+ screen with minimal notch display to give full immersive view.
What is the body / frame type of P20 Lite?
Huawei P20 Lite has a 2.5D glass body with Nanometer-scale surface texture to provide a shining deep sea finish.
What are the various unlocking processes of P20 Lite?
Huawei P20 Lite supports face unlock, fingerprint unlocking along with pattern and pin unlocking.
How many camera modes are available in P20 Lite?
Huawei P20 Lite has 15 different camera modes. It has wide aperture mode which can click exceptional bokeh effect images, slow motion shots, portrait photos and many more.
More from Huawei
Showing 1-8 of 2,896 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. No. 1 camera app, no other phone in this price segment would be able to give this.
2. Look and feel is other best part.This Includes single hand usage.
3. EMUI is very smooth and attractive.
4. Battery Life quite good considering 3000 mAh battery
5. I am a moderate user so multi tasking works well for me.not tested in extreme condition.
6. All the sensors related specs works very well(finger print,auto brightness,compass,auto rotate,Face unlock etc.)
7. Low light photography is decent.
1. Memory card slot not there.
2. Portrait mode edge detection fails often. Can be easily understood that it's a software driven things.
3. Takes 1:45 hrs+ to get full charged, sometimes it heats up slightly.
4. Gorrila glass is not there.So front and back protection is must.
5. Full view video(both side of notch) is not available.
I have got this phone around 15K under freedom sale+ Credit card offer.So I believe it's a good buy for me.
User review after 1.5 mnth usage..
This is my first reviw
Notch really gud
EMUI going good
Decent battery life
Meet all day needs
Perfect camera,aperture mode is perfect
Front 24mp doing gud
Face and fingerprint unlock is fast
Glass desing is good
Handy design and pocket frendly
Calling clarity is gud
Usb type c is rly great
Fast charging is great
Back edge detection is gud
Not get hanged in this 1.5 mnth usage
Hisute by huweai in pc is great
Sar value is low(radiation)
Huweai phone manager is doing gud
Processer slightly dissapointed
Mali graphics is satisfactory only
Sound clarity and loudness is ok
Huweai earphone provided with pack is really disappointed
For 2k huweai should give kirin 759
Didnt get gpu turbo update even after 1.5 mnth usage
Portrait seems to be over blured,it can be compensated with aperture mode
Font Edge detection is ok
gorilla glass is not there
In pack they didnt provide any back pouch or screen guard
If u are high end gamer go for adreno graphics
Bright display, well tuned camera, metallic body, slim design, premium look
Battery needs improvement
Lower logo should be done away with to give more premium look
It takes stunning photos in all lightning conditions.. Nd feels premium holding in your hand
A case isn't included as it was with many other Huawei and Honor phones, but we appreciate the provided fast charger.
I am not a tech reviewer, but this cell phone is the best looking phone the money can buy in the segment. Using it from the last 1 month never faced any problem. Do not try to put on bulky cover to ruin its look, just install a front and back transperent Tempered and turn the heads.
1. Smooth experience to use.
2. UI is great, comes with many useful feature
3. System and ram management is awesome...
4. Camera is ok but nor great, i feel AI management is not that much good... Without steady hand picture quality is bad... I like it's low light pictures.
5. Design is awesome as well as the display.
Cons: 1. You don't like the performance if you are a gamer. It heats more than expected. I am a fan of marvel contest of champions and while playing cpu soc temperature goes to 46 degree C. Which i don't like. And also Games lags while charging phone.
2. Battery life is fine if you are using without playing much games. Quick charging is good. You can charge 100% in 1.5 hour.
Overall no sense of purchasing this phone, MI A2 and honor play is far better than this phone in this range.