- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Hoya 52mm HMC ND8 Multi-Coated Neutral Density Filter
|Price:||1,893.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, etc
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (ie: above ISO400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause overexposure
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Hoya Multi-Coated Neutral Density (ND) Filter is an essential accessory for any photographer's camera bag. ND filters reduce the amount of visible light that enters the lens, allowing the user to utilize wider apertures or slower shutter speeds, particularly in bright conditions.
ND filters work especially well for portraits by allowing the photographer to reduce the depth of field, producing pleasant background blur while keeping the subject in sharp focus. These filters are also often used to emphasize movement by permitting slow shutter speeds in bright light, giving life to photos that would otherwise look frozen in time.
This particular filter (HMC) is multi-coated to minimize reflection on the filter surface, which reduces flare and ghosting, and produces sharp contrast and well-balanced color. An ND8 filter reduces the amount of light by 3 stops.
Compare with similar items
Hoya 52mm Neutral Density ND-400 X 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter
Kenko 52mm Smart MC ND8 Filter
omax 52mm nd8 neutral density filter for nikon af-s 18-55mm lens
JJC F-NDV52 52mm Variable Neutral Density Filter for Camera Lens Photography, ND2 - ND400 Adjustable ND Filter, 16 Layers of Coating
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JollyBuy||Headrush India||Camera Centre||Omaxphoto (Delhi)||Roy Imaging|
|Model Number||Y5ND8052||0672||052150||52mm nd8||JJC F-NDV52 52mm|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I shoot a lot of portraiture, and I prefer to shoot at f/2.8 to get that silky smooth bokeh in the background. Unfortunately, there are times when I am forced to shoot outdoors on a bright, sunny day. That's when this ND8 filter comes in. When I can't lower my ISO and crank up my shutter speed enough to give me the right exposure at f/2.8, I slap on this baby, and it cuts down just enough light to shoot. Every portrait photographer should keep one of these in their camera bag for this kind of situation.