- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (3 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780241145388
- ISBN-13: 978-0241145388
- ASIN: 0241145384
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.4 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,701 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How the World Works Paperback – 3 May 2012
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Noam Chomsky is the bestselling author of over 100 influential political books, including Hegemony or Survival, Imperial Ambitions, Failed States, Interventions, What We Say Goes, Hopes and Prospects, Making the Future, On Anarchism, Masters of Mankind and Who Rules the World. He has also been the subject of numerous books of biography and interviews and has collaborated with journalists on books such as Perilous Power, Gaza in Crisis, and On Palestine.
Noam Chomsky is Institute Professor (emeritus) in the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Laureate Professor of Linguistics and Agnese Nelms Haury Chair in the Program in Environment and Social Justice at the University of Arizona.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
9 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i mean you got to read it in order to feel the pain felt by countries under the so called sanction of USA and its hypocritical view of its own policy.