- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Win Friends and Influence People Paperback – 26 Sep 2016
|Paperback, 26 Sep 2016||
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dale Carnegie was an American pioneer of the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His work has touched the lives of millions of readers around the world.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
2,533 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 2,533 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am very much disappointed that I didn’t knew or read this book earlier in my life.
The cases study in book are AAA+, the flow of the book AAA+, the humour in the book AAA+, the knowledge and the study material again AAA+
I can talk and praise about this book non-stop, it is a must buy for each and every one of us since the people skill is a must to have.
I could have paid 10 times more for this book and I am actually surprise it’s so cheap. Gem of a book!
If you find the review useful, consider clicking helpful!
1. I started accepting each kind of person, even when I don't like his/her behaviour.
2. My mindset about the society is changed
3. Now I take different approach in dealing with people and there is improvement in handling ones perspective.
4. I had anger issue before and now that behaviour is withering.
5. Helped me in improving communication and relationships
The book is very important for self improvement and the explanation of every lesson is with a lot of examples. I have read every chapter nearly 3 times.
The book is an excellent work on human relations. If you want your daily interactions to be more meaningful, positive and mutually beneficial then this book shall help you do the very same thing. ( For both personal and professional interactions)
I've applied these principles and have seen the difference.
The quality of the physical copy is good. The paper used is good and the print quality is excellent.
Delivered what was promised adhering to the promised date. Would recommend using Amazon over others.
Also Will recommend it for every professionals who wants to master the interpersonal skills.
Please be patients while you read thru it, it is about realisation and connect real scenarios with the example what Mr Dale Carnegie mentioned.
Again I repeat It should be read by all who wants to improve interpersonal skills, both in professional world and personal life - family, friend and relatives.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?