- Audio Cassette
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio; 75th ed. edition (1 October 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671043218
- ISBN-13: 978-0671043216
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 5.7 x 18.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3,242 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,92,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How To Win Friends And Influence People Audio Cassette – Audiobook, Unabridged, Import
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Unabridged, Import
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a "simple country boy" from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre. Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
3,242 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 3,242 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I started accepting each kind of person, even when I don't like his/her behaviour.
2. My mindset about the society is changed
3. Now I take different approach in dealing with people and there is improvement in handling ones perspective.
4. I had anger issue before and now that behaviour is withering.
5. Helped me in improving communication and relationships
The book is very important for self improvement and the explanation of every lesson is with a lot of examples. I have read every chapter nearly 3 times.
The following few are the things which I personally experienced and most of us do are:-
Hearty and Lavish in appreciation
Importance to once own name
Encouraging is far better than condemnation.
This book makes you to think in other people's perspective and how to get done your intended work from other people.
Thanks to Mr.Dale Carnegie for his works on personal communications and publishers of this book to sell in such an affordable price.
I already completed reading it twice and continuing reading to get all of it.
Also Will recommend it for every professionals who wants to master the interpersonal skills.
Please be patients while you read thru it, it is about realisation and connect real scenarios with the example what Mr Dale Carnegie mentioned.
Again I repeat It should be read by all who wants to improve interpersonal skills, both in professional world and personal life - family, friend and relatives.
The book is an excellent work on human relations. If you want your daily interactions to be more meaningful, positive and mutually beneficial then this book shall help you do the very same thing. ( For both personal and professional interactions)
I've applied these principles and have seen the difference.
The quality of the physical copy is good. The paper used is good and the print quality is excellent.
Delivered what was promised adhering to the promised date. Would recommend using Amazon over others.