- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ 89.00 Delivery charge
How to Win Friends and Influence People Paperback – 1 Oct 2004
|Paperback, 1 Oct 2004||
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dale Carnegie, known as 'the arch-priest of the art of making friends', pioneered the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His books - most notably How to Win Friends and Influence People - have sold tens of millions worldwide and, even in today's changing climate, they remain as popular as ever.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
2,730 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,730 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I started accepting each kind of person, even when I don't like his/her behaviour.
2. My mindset about the society is changed
3. Now I take different approach in dealing with people and there is improvement in handling ones perspective.
4. I had anger issue before and now that behaviour is withering.
5. Helped me in improving communication and relationships
The book is very important for self improvement and the explanation of every lesson is with a lot of examples. I have read every chapter nearly 3 times.
Also Will recommend it for every professionals who wants to master the interpersonal skills.
Please be patients while you read thru it, it is about realisation and connect real scenarios with the example what Mr Dale Carnegie mentioned.
Again I repeat It should be read by all who wants to improve interpersonal skills, both in professional world and personal life - family, friend and relatives.
The book is an excellent work on human relations. If you want your daily interactions to be more meaningful, positive and mutually beneficial then this book shall help you do the very same thing. ( For both personal and professional interactions)
I've applied these principles and have seen the difference.
The quality of the physical copy is good. The paper used is good and the print quality is excellent.
Delivered what was promised adhering to the promised date. Would recommend using Amazon over others.
The following few are the things which I personally experienced and most of us do are:-
Hearty and Lavish in appreciation
Importance to once own name
Encouraging is far better than condemnation.
This book makes you to think in other people's perspective and how to get done your intended work from other people.
Thanks to Mr.Dale Carnegie for his works on personal communications and publishers of this book to sell in such an affordable price.
I already completed reading it twice and continuing reading to get all of it.