- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: RHUK; 2004 edition (1 October 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091906350
- ISBN-13: 978-0091906351
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1.9 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,742 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #52 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Win Friends and Influence People Paperback – 1 Oct 2004
|Paperback, 1 Oct 2004||
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dale Carnegie, known as 'the arch-priest of the art of making friends', pioneered the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His books - most notably How to Win Friends and Influence People - have sold tens of millions worldwide and, even in today's changing climate, they remain as popular as ever.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each chapter tell about a solution, to something most us face in day to day life.
Language is plain and simple, reading a chapter paves a way to solve, one of the day to day minor problems.
If you like reading books on life hacks, this book is a must for your reading material and reading it you won't be disappointed
Also Will recommend it for every professionals who wants to master the interpersonal skills.
Please be patients while you read thru it, it is about realisation and connect real scenarios with the example what Mr Dale Carnegie mentioned.
Again I repeat It should be read by all who wants to improve interpersonal skills, both in professional world and personal life - family, friend and relatives.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
All fundamental principles are nicely narrated with examples and case studies.
Thanks Dale Carnegie Sir.