- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing; Latest edition (1 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8175993952
- ISBN-13: 978-8175993952
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 20 x 12.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 699 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #145 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living: Time-Tested Methods for Conquering Worry Paperback – Aug 2016
|Paperback, Aug 2016||
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An American writer, lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking and interpersonal skills, Dale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Maryville, Missouri.
Public Speaking: A Practical Course for Business Men (1926) was the first collection of Carnegie’s writings. it was later entitled Public Speaking and Influencing Men in Business (1932). How to Win Friends and Influence People, when published by Simon and Schuster in 1936, became an instant bestseller. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948) introduces the fundamental facts that one must know about worry and provides the perfect way to conquer it. How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job is a collection of selected chapters from How to Win Friends and Influence People and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. with ways to bring peace and happiness in life and achieve a work-life balance, this book will make one reassess their approach to life, people and their job.
Carnegie served in the U.S. Army during the First World War. in 1931, his first marriage ended in divorce and in 1944, he married Dorothy Price Vanderpool. Carnegie died in 1955 aged sixty-six at his home in Forest Hills, New York and was buried in the Belton, Cass County, Missouri, cemetery.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.