- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: RHUK; Latest edition (1 October 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780091906412
- ISBN-13: 978-0091906412
- ASIN: 0091906415
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 2.5 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 720 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living Paperback – 1 Oct 2004
|Paperback, 1 Oct 2004||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: Dale Carnegie has been primarily involved in famous matters like self-improvement, public speaking and variant interpersonal skills. His book How To Win Friends And Influence People has been a towering bestseller and got him a national following. Well known for his influential writing, Dale had been a lecturer as well, giving training and courses on human relations and skills for effective speaking.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.