- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: POPULAR PRAKASHAN; 1st edition (19 October 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 817991853X
- ISBN-13: 978-8171854714
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 86 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#98,183 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1854 in Humour (Books)
How Sachin Destroyed My Life Paperback – 19 Oct 2014
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Vikram Sathaye has the distinction of being the first English Stand-up Comedian in India and has performed in more than 1,200 corporate events across the world over the last 11 years.
An MBA in Marketing from the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Vikram worked for 7 years with companies like MTV and PMG. While at MTV he had been performing stand-up sketches along with the MTV VJ’s since 1998. In 2003, he got the opportunity to be part of Extra Innings on SET MAX as a cricket humourist. On his return he was offered to perform a sketch at the 2003-2004 CEAT Cricket Awards. Encouraged by the overwhelming response from the audiences Vikram then launched himself as a professional stand-up comedian.
His television stints include being a presenter on SET MAX during the World Cup in 2003 and Champions Trophy 2004, India’s Tour of South Africa on ESPN Star Sports in 2006 and the ICC World Cup 2011 on IBN Lokmat.
His stand-up repertoire includes everything from sports, politics, current affairs, Bollywood, to popular culture and solutions for marital disputes.
As an entrepreneur, Vikram is the Director of a sports and entertainment company called White Copper Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. He is also one of the founding member of “Bawraas” - an initiative along with Bollywood musicians Swanand Kirkire and Shantanu Moitra, to support young promising Indians who have taken up unconventional careers. Another interesting activity he is involved in is “Think Cricket” - a platform started along with leading cricket expert Harsha Bhogle and Anita Bhogle aimed at senior corporate executives, to discuss all matters cricket.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 86 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He writes about individuals in the sport as well as many others involved who strive as hard as cricketers to make this game so great to watch.
Particularly interesting insights about Sehwag and Harsha Bhogle.
He writes it in his own way, which is light and fun.
I liked it.