- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Three Rivers Press; Reprint edition (14 September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307461300
- ISBN-13: 978-0307461308
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 1.8 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #65,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond Paperback – 14 Sep 2010
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Millan’s wizardlike facility with dogs–the calm he brings to them, the confident way he handles them–is mind-blowing.”
“[Millan] arrives amid canine chaos and leaves behind peace.”
—Malcolm Gladwell, The New Yorker
About the Author
Founder of the Dog Psychology Center in Los Angeles, CESAR MILLAN is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Cesar’s Way, Be the Pack Leader, and A Member of the Family. He is the star of Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, the National Geographic Channel’s top-rated show. In addition to his educational seminars and work with unstable dogs, Cesar and his wife have founded the Cesar and Ilusion Millan Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping shelters and rescue groups.
MELISSA JO PELTIER, an executive producer and writer of Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, has been honored for her film and television writing and directing with an Emmy, a Peabody, and more than fifty other awards. She lives in Nyack, New York, with her husband, writer-director John Gray, and stepdaughter, Caitlin.
From the Hardcover edition.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And what a book!
If you really wish to understand the true nature of dogs and how they view and interpret this world, that too detailed from the first day of their birth, this book is highly recommended.
I am still reading it, steadily and graspingly.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews