- Paperback: 920 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Eighth edition (5 June 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353160189
- ISBN-13: 978-9353160180
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 x 20.5 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 67 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Paperback – 5 Jun 2018
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. these are:
How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT(with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Detailed explanation
2) Numerous Questions to practice
3) All varieties of questions with increasing order of difficulty level
4) Mock Papers to practice
I didn't actually find any major issues with the book
Should you buy this book?
It's the best.. Nothing can replace this....
About amazon delivery:-
Look at the spot in the middle...It's something sticky and the package quality was also very poor...
Most recent customer reviews
Conceptual explanation, more number of problems for practice.