- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Paperback – 5 Jun 2018
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. these are:
How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT(with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 120 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Detailed explanation
2) Numerous Questions to practice
3) All varieties of questions with increasing order of difficulty level
4) Mock Papers to practice
I didn't actually find any major issues with the book
Should you buy this book?
It's the best.. Nothing can replace this....
About amazon delivery:-
Look at the spot in the middle...It's something sticky and the package quality was also very poor...