- Paperback: 920 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Eighth edition (5 June 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789353160180
- ISBN-13: 978-9353160180
- ASIN: 9353160189
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 x 20.5 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 154 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#82 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in CAT
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Paperback – 5 Jun 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. these are:
How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT(with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Detailed explanation
2) Numerous Questions to practice
3) All varieties of questions with increasing order of difficulty level
4) Mock Papers to practice
I didn't actually find any major issues with the book
Should you buy this book?
Few days back I appeared for CAT 18 and I was able to relate the questions type with what I practiced in home from book.