- Paperback: 896 pages
- Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Education; Seventh edition (1 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352602242
- ISBN-13: 978-9352602247
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 23 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 275 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,320 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Paperback – Jun 2016
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. No lucid explanations from basics
2. Author has to think from the student prespective, he is keeping only toppers and the student who is strong in math.
3. To save money, in one page he has stuffed lot of content which is very confusing and vague to understand.
4. For every topics there is a basics, those basics content can be grasped only if u have grip over the math.
5. LOD -3 is waste of time and energy, infact this will only make u feel negative even more. In cat they will very rarely they ask LOD-3 kind of questions
My kind advice, pls don't go with this book, if still u wanna go due to lot of mis guidance. Pls don't start with this book and don't touch LOD-3.
All the best
Most recent customer reviews
It is one of the best book for quant preparation
No matter what is your background in your...Read more