- Paperback: 792 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Fifth edition (31 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352606930
- ISBN-13: 978-9352606931
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 118 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #13 in CAT
How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT Paperback – 31 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008. With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. These are:
How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT
How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 118 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And about Amazon - I have preferred Amazon always because of the price , quality of product while delivery and time taken for delivery. AMAZON IS AMAZING.
-step by step introduction of varios di types
-how to calculate faster, how to think while solving di and without option di practice sets makes it great material
-level of difficulty wise presentation gives gradual learning experience
-lots of examples illustrations and theory
-puzzle section is also very well crafted
-Lengthy which i think is not matter of concern for real student
📌This book is all what you need for improving your data interpretation skills.
📌The book is divided into various parts and each part covers some important topics.
📌 The best thing about the book is you get a lot of questions with different varieties to practice
📌 You can also practice questions from previous years exams like CAT, XAT, IIFT and SNAP.
Q) So should you spend around 400 bucks for this book?
A) I would definitely say Yes👍
The price is worth it.✔️