How to make money in any market condition using price charts
Intelligent traders are able to make money by following price charts, irrespective of whether the market is rising or falling — or simply moving sideways.
So can you.
This is the first comprehensive book on chart patterns and chart analysis using real-life examples from the Indian market. It explains every significant tradable pattern, buy and sell signal, and the use of important technical indicators with the help of more than 150 charts of Indian stocks:
- How to make big profits by identifying the ongoing trend and trading with the trend
- How to make mega profits by identifying impending trend reversals and catching big moves in the opposite direction
- How you can reap windfall profits by identifying and trading breakouts from continuation price patterns on charts
- How to use volume to confirm price action
- How to use momentum indicators in conjunction with charts to finesse profitable entries and exits
- How to improve your trading success rate and protect your capital using proven methods of money management
- How charts can help you identify hot sectors and stocks to trade.
- Trading rules for various chart patterns.
Written by the bestselling author of How to Make Money Trading Derivatives, this book shows how you too can make money by identifying the market's mood with the help of the various typical patterns that are formed on charts — and by using appropriate trading methods for each pattern. Both novices and professional traders alike will profit from this book, and the lessons it offers are equally applicable whether you trade stocks, derivatives, commodities, currencies, etc.
About the Author
Mr Gujral has written for leading US specialist magazines and journals on trading and technical analysis, including The Active Trader, USA; Stock Futures and Options, USA; Futures, USA; Trader’s Source, USA, and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, USA. He is also a Technical Analysis Consultant to Reuters India Ltd.
Mr Gujral is a long-standing stock market trader, fund manager and featured television expert.
He is also the author of the bestseller, How to Make Money Trading Derivatives.
Prasanna Khemariya studied aquaculture engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. He has been actively following and trading the market for the past 15 years and has been extensively trained and coached by Ashwani Gujral in these fields, with whom he works as a technical analyst. Mr. Khemariya also has an active interest and expertise in the rural development sector and possesses a deep understanding of the Indian economy.