How to Make Money in Day Trading
Day trading holds tremendous attraction for those seeking to make money in the markets. Nearly 90% of market players are interested in day trading because it requires lower capital, you don’t carry overnight risks and you can make money whether the market is rising or falling.
The attraction can also be fatal because you have to act fast and if you don’t have a clear strategy, the rapidly unfolding market events can stampede you into making wrong moves.
This book contains a powerful day trading strategy, complete from how to select a stock to trade, to risk management and profitable exits. The strategy rests on the author’s innovative concepts of trade invitation, and running and stagnant prices.
- Should you be day trading? Where to start
- Understanding trends — and how they are affected by changes in market sentiments
- How to interpret what the price is telling you
- How to identify a trade invitation
- How to confirm the validity of a trade invitation
- How and when to use running price to enter a trade
- Simple stop loss rules to manage the risk of a trade going wrong
- When to book profits.
Here is a concise, actionable guide to making money in day trading by a successful day trader who has trained more than 40,000 traders. Come, profit from it.
About the Author
He is also owner of Precision Broking and creator of India’s Best Technical Analysis Strategy Software for Investment and Trading — Profision and Profision Pro — and the creator of the Running Price and Stagnant Price logic.
As a SEBI registered Research Analyst, he appears on business channels including ET NOW, Bloomberg India TV. He also writes for newspapers. To stay updated about his latest research, you can log on to — www.precisiontechnicals.com or join his YouTube Channel – "Precision Technical."