- Reading level: 15 - 16 years
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK; First edition (16 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718186915
- ISBN-13: 978-0718186913
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 2.1 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 904 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life Paperback – 16 Aug 2017
Editor's Picks for the monthThe must-read books to add to your library, hand-picked by Amazon Editors. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The official debut book from YouTube phenomenon Lilly Singh (from publisher's description)
The ultimate no-nonsense manual for millennials how how to make it to the top (Marie Claire)
In her book, Lilly inspires her audience to make the most of life through smashing goals and oozing confidence (Look)
Full of good, ballsy advice (Stylist)
About the Author
A native of Ontario, Canada, currently residing in Los Angeles, 28-year-old Lilly Singh is an actress, performer and comedian. She has developed a large, engaged fan base, thanks to her hilarious sketch videos, observational comedy and no-nonsense advice. She turned her focus to writing this book after her recent sell-out world tour, A Trip to Unicorn Island.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 904 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually don't know what to say.... I'm so overwhelmed!!
Just buy and read it.... You'll get to know what I wanted to say!!
I have been following superwoman since she first started youtube, and I was hooked. The book clearly shows her snarky comments on life and the tips she gives us which she actually follows are just amazing.
You will definitely enjiy this book if you are her fan or not.
The quality of the book is also amazing I bought the paperback one still the pages were so glossy like the magazine pages, it is almost like we are reading a magazine.
Although initially it’s a bit intimidating to read about her success and some of the situations are unique- like connecting with celebrities for collaborations - the book makes sense. There is equal part struggle and success in it. It’s great that she chose to write a book to debunk the myth that successful people are just that. There’s so much of hard work involved in becoming one.
Very typical motivation book with a Lilly twist.
I did expect a lot more from this book from the point where I wanted to know a little bit more about Lilly and her life.
But this book does what it is meant for very perfectly. This makes a lot more sense for those facing a low and see Superwoman as their idol.