- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Household Essentials Travel Polyester Tie Case, Black
|Price:||1,033.57 + 530.17 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Material: Polyester, Color: Black
- Size: 46.23 cm x 15.75 cm x 3.3 cm
- Holds up to six ties
- Cushioned lining prevents wrinkling
- Elastic straps hold ties in place
- Made of strong and lustrous ramie polyester
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gentlemen, be perfectly pressed from your head to your toes—with special regard for you necktie. This compact case holds up to 6 of your best. With a cushioned lining to prevent wrinkles, elastic straps to anchor ties in place, and a zippered pouch to store coordinated cufflinks and tie clips, you will be flawlessly presentable. . . At least as far as your ties are concerned. Measures 17" x 6" x 2".
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The bag is about 10" by 7"
Well, something leaked inside the bag and the leather disintegrated.
Broke my heart.
A similar kit would have cost well over $100 and I'm nearing retirement so I went for this one.
I love it. It's just as roomy as my old one, much lighter in weight and has the plastic zipper pockets inside the lid, which my old one didn't have.
It may not be as stylish as my old leather one but it does the job well and how much do you need to spend to carry deoderant, toothbrush and shaving stuff?