Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
House of Marley EM-JE083-SB Wireless Earphones with Mic (Signature Black)
|Price:||2,499.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,491.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ergonomic housing and Sweat-Proof design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort and outdoor use
- Powerful 9 mm dynamic drivers for sonic clarity, bass-driven stereo sound, good attenuation of ambient noise; optimized for smartphones, Mp3, Laptops and other 3.5mm supported devices
- Tangle Resistant Woven Cable: These headsets feature a solid, durable and wear resistant cable to keep your cables protected from daily wear and tear; it also features a tangle-free design
- In-line Microphone with 3 Button Remote: The noise-cancelling microphone enables trouble free receiving of calls or undeterred sessions of musical extravaganza and easy 3 button remote
- Noise Isolation Design: This feature enables users to enjoy listening to your music in a chaotic and noisy environment; this feature also enables users to receive calls on-the-go
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Get moving with your favorite melodies. First in class and comfort, smile Jamaica wireless headsets combines FSC certified wood which is specially made to fit you and your lifestyle, providing a smooth grip for an extra secure and comfortable fit for your ears. Available in a bounty of colors and acoustically balanced with 9mm dynamic drivers that offers plenty of bass. No matter what activities you participate in, be it indoors or outdoors, the phenomenal design ensures the earphones remain in place for hours of use delivering incredible sound with great comfort. The regrind silicone and recyclable stainless-steel trim creates a jeweled aesthetic. There's also a convenient in-line mic with 3 button controllers for premium sound control. You can rely on the comfort and deep, unmistakable sound to keep you smiling day after day. Go ahead, smile for me, Jamaica.
Compare with similar items
House of Marley EM-JE083-BA Wireless Earphones (Brass)
Amkette Trubeats Urban Bluetooth Headphone With Bass Drivers and Magnetic Lock for All Devices (Black)
Chkokko Mercury M2 IPX5 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Silicon Hooks and Mic (Black)
CrossBeats Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
Mivi Thunder Beats Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Stereo Sound and Hands-Free Mic (Gun Metal)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Amkette Shop||CHKOKKO||SellBrite Digital||Quality Gadgets|
From the manufacturer
We care about the earth and the people on it. Our mission is to create a better world through a shared love of music, a commitment to giving back to our communities and the creation of socially responsible products.
As Bob Marley said, “One Love, One World.”
- Share the Music
- Spread the Love
- Respect the Earth
Wirelessly Stream Music with the Smile Jamaica Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones
First in class and comfort, Smile Jamaica Wireless combines FSC Certified Wood and recyclable aluminum housings to create an iconic Marley in-ear headphone that is available in a bounty of colors. The noise-isolating design and 9mm dynamic driver deliver rich and full sound that brings you straight to the source. Go ahead, smile for me, Jamaica.
FSC Certified Wood
FSC forests are managed with consideration for the environment. FSC guarantees the trees harvested are replaced and regenerated naturally.
Recyclable Aluminum conserves natural resources, saves energy and contributes to cleaner manufacturing, creating less mining waste and water usage.
Regrind Silicone Neckband
Utilizing Regrind Silicone, our lightweight neckband offers lasting comfort as the silicone gently conforms to the shape of your neck as well as knowing it is sustainable.
Enhanced Battery Life
Up to 8hr of music playtime from a single charge. Industry standard micro USB allows for a convenient and quick charge.
Wireless 3-Button Controls
Allows for media control without touching your device. Main functions include answering or rejecting calls, adjust volume; media play, pause, rewind fast forward and mute.
Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
Using 4.2 BT profile pairing is fast and easy. Phones and other BT enabled music devices are quickly and easily recognized.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a jabra headset and unfortunately compare this to that. This is first time I bought these kind of headphones so these are what I found wanting:
1. Audio quality is just OK. Not a deal breaker for the price
2. On/off. Really slow to switch on (the jabra has a simple toggle)
3. Comfort. Terrible. You need a really skinny neck for it to rest comfortably. You can't tuck it in loose t shirts.
4. Button positions: stupid. The light to indicate if it's on or not is behind the switch. So in combination with the ridiculous start time you wouldn't know if it's on or not unless you flip it over
5. Zero alerts: no alerts for call disconnect and low battery ( available on jabra and is a big plus). Imagine not knowing if a call is disconnected and you continue talking. Also, it just dies in middle of songs or calls without a warning
Summary: OK for music and a definite no-no for calls.
The design defeats its usability.
1) The unit is like a thick string, that it slips off the neck from either side
2) When it slips to the right side, the mic reception is lost and frustrating during calls
3) No magnetic tips to keep the earbuds locked or secured, easy to lose the headphone itself. Only way to secure this is plug it in the ear!!!
4) The alert tone for ON, OFF, PAIRING is confusing
5) No alert for incoming calls
The earphones have really good vocals as well as provide crisp sound even at 100% volume.. for the ones who think that the bass is not good I must say that bass is kind a good, if you are a basshead then these might not woo you..! I tried it on my moto G5 Plus and the sound quality was above average but when I tried it on my iPhone 7 plus I was really amazed the base and the vocals both were crisp clear and for me I am pretty much satisfied..!
They are extremely lightweight and sport a premium look with a wooden finish & a silicone neck band that easily fits into the case that is provided to you in the box.
Mind you they are not waterproof so if you're up planning to take it somewhere where you might get it splashed into water then u might damage them.
It comes with a 2 year warranty & a pick-drop service at your place but you'll have to send a mail that is provided at the back of the box so I guess you should keep that handy.
So if you are planning to buy these and you have an iPhone(not that it wont work with android phones..thats just my experience) then I must say go for it.
Hope This helps..!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
There is no option to claim warranty.