Honor Band 4 (Blue)
|Price:||2,599.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||400.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 0.95 Inch AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen: Color screen, adjustable screen brightness, dynamic & vivid display; Full screen touch & home button control; Belt clip design makes band firmly attached to your wrist
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: TruSleep allows sleep status recognition, collection & analyzing data
- Heart Rate Monitoring: TruSeen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring & warnings
- 5ATM Water Resistant: 50 meters water resistant
- Long Standby Time: Ultra-long standby time up to 17 days & saves time on frequent charging
- Multiple Sports Modes: Supports Outdoor & Indoor Run, Walking, Indoor & Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swim & Training Various Exercises Types; Daily Activities Tracking & Monitoring: Step count, calories burned, distance covered, moderate to high intensity activities duration & standing status, target setting & achievement reminder
- Swimming Posture Recognition: 6-Axis sensor recognizes main strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke); Records speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF & other data
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Honor Band 4 is a High-End AMOLED Full Color Display Smart Band with 50m Water Resistance, Full Screen Touch & Home Button Control. Integrating smart features such as Heart Rate Monitoring, Fitness & Swimming Monitoring, Sleep Monitoring and Smart Notifications & Message Reminders, it is the best device that helps users to understand & monitor their fitness and health status.
You can download and install the Huawei Health-App. With this app, you can connect your band with your phone(Running Android 4.4 or later / iOS 9.0 or later) and better manage your band & fitness regime. You can also check your fitness and health data and get a better understanding of your physical conditions & fitness status.
From the manufacturer
Amoled Full Color Display
Featuring a full colour touchscreen display made entirely of 2.5D Glass, the HONOR Band 4 watch-face is sturdy and resistant to scratches.
Huawei TruSleep Sleep Monitoring
Validated by the Center for Dynamical Biomarkers (DBIOM) at BIDMC, a major teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, Huawei TruSleep delivers comprehensive sleep tracking*. Its sleep monitoring technology is capable of identifying and providing advices on common sleeping issues, such as, insomnia, light and deep sleep, easily awakened, excessive dreaming, and irregular sleeping habits.
*Center for Dynamical Biomarkers (DBIOM) at Harvard Medical School: Center for Dynamical Biomarkers, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School.
Huawei TruSeen Real-Time Heartrate Monitoring
Get accurate 24 hours real-time heartrate monitoring and high heartrate alerts*. We use an infrared technology to detect your heartrate at night, so rest assured you can safely wear the band while sleeping.
*This product is not a medical device. Exercise and health suggestions are only indicative.
50 Meters Water Resistant
Worried about wearing the band while you’re washing your hands, swimming or caught in the rain*? With the HONOR Band 4, you can finally feel at ease in these situations. The smart band can also automatically recognize swim strokes, record swimming speed, distance and calories, and determine average SWOLF.
* HONOR Band 4 comes with up to 50 meter water-resistance rating under ISO standard 22810:2010.
Multiple Workout Types
Explore a variety of workout types available: Swimming, outdoor walking, outdoor and indoor running, indoor and outdoor cycling*, free training and many others.
*Only for Huawei/HONOR phones running EMUI 5.0 or later.
Handy Smart Features
Online number identification, incoming and reject calls and new messages notifications are just a few of the many useful features incorporated into the band with your daily needs in mind. Never be afraid of misplacing your phone again since you can now use the band to locate it. The band even transforms into a remote control* to take photos, especially selfies. It just keeps getting better!
*Only available on Huawei/HONOR phones running EMUI 8.1 or later.
Long Battery Life
HONOR Band 4 can last up to 17 days under normal use on a single charge*.
*All data are generated based on tests conducted in the HONOR lab. The actual usage time may vary under different app settings and usage habits.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried to cover just everything honor band, to help you decide wisely on its purchase. Inbox, Pros, Cons, Issues, Setup, App, Band, Interface, Gestures, MI band 4 vs Honor Band 4, Battery backup, Notifications etc etc.
1. Smart band
2. Charging dock (black, with micro usb port for cable & pogo pins for band )
3. Micro USB cable (white)
4. Quick Start Guide & warranty booklet
1. Screen 10/10
2. Battery 9/10
3. Performance 9/10
4. Build 9/10
5. Sensors 9/10
6. BT Range 9/10
1. Budget device with solid features inside.
2. Colour high density AMOLED touch screen with 2.5D curved edges glass top. You may apply screenguard on top for extra protection. (gesture detail below)
3. Extra touch button below screen to work as back, home button or to perform specific actions (gesture detail below)
4. Device is responsive with fast touch & good performance overall.
5. Light weight (22.7g only), compact & comfortable to wear. At times you even forget wearing it.
6. Very good visibility in direct sunlight (images attached).
7. Decent battery life, up to 20 days (details below).
8. Water resistant up to 50mtr. Did initial water test by putting it in water tray n no issues were there. (images attached)
9. Easy initial setup & configuration. (details below & images attached)
10. Pretty decent feature set for activity tracker (details below).
11. 24 hours sleep tracking. 00:00 to 23:59. Some bands offer tracking only during night.
12. Fairly accurate heart rate sensor with continuous monitoring feature & alert at set rate.
13. Easy to understand user interface. Not cluttered. (images attached)
14. Auto sync of data to Health app, whenever connected to phone.
15. Compatible with both Android & iOS devices.
16. Idle alert to let you take a break & have a walk.
17. Strap with easy to remove clip lock is highly secure. Use nails via minor gap on one side of clip, to pull it out.
18. Replaceable straps is an add on. Choose your taste. But availability is an issue.
1. No power on button. Power off option is provided in settings, but to power on you need to connect it to charging dock. Not a big deal as its not meant to be switched off.
2. Camera remote shutter & outdoor cycling exclusive to Honor mobiles.
3. Proprietary charging dock with pogo pins. Micro USB would have been better as its handy. But may be water resistance ate it up.
4. Going through message or notification or conversations is an issue. Its interface is very slow & it renders it almost useless (details below)
5. Only 3 watch faces. Hope to get more via updates. UPDATE: New watch face added in fw 126.96.36.199. So 4 now. (image updated)
6. Very small usb cable. Only 7.5 inches long.
7. No dedicated website or store for getting genuine replacements or accessories. Others elsewhere are costly & have quality issues.
8. No inbuilt GPS supposrt
9. No Music control
10. Step counter at times skip steps & realtime update of steps in band is slow. Fixable via update. Rest for short walks of 10-15 steps, it may not count even which is an issue with every tracker (as informed by Honor).
FEATURES AS ACTIVITY TRACKER
1. Regular & detailed 24 hour sleep tracking including REM, deep sleep, light sleep etc.
-This screen has no sub screen & only displays current nights sleep duration
-Need to use app to view rest of sleep data
-Activating tru sleep also includes REM sleep data. Rest if off, only light & deep sleep is recorded.
2. Continuous heart rate monitor with high rate alert or heart rate on demand
-Checked reading with Omron BP monitor. Both had same reading.
-Took around 9.5 secs to display 1st reading while 50-60 secs to display final avg reading
-While in continuous tracking mode, it displays reading immediately
3. Multiple workout types: Walking, running (indoor & outdoor), cycling (indoor & outdoor), swimming (with swim stroke recognition via 6 axis sensor), free training.
-all with targets & reminders in form of time, calories, distance or none & relevant data like calories, distance, heartrate, time duration etc while activated.
-you can pause activity using touch button or end it
-water resistant up to 50mtr, so can easily be wore while swimming
4. Step counter with daily target covered (in %). Opening it, we have steps taken, calories burned, distance covered, time & no of times we got up from chair (daily target is 12).
-Its fairly accurate 2000 steps were counted as 2020.
-Sometimes it counts steps during night, which is wrong. Once i had 49 steps, next night 0.
-It hangs sometimes & watch interface is not updated instantly with step counts. Auto updated after few mins.
5. Idle alert (setting accessible via app). Displays cool animation with figure standing up & doing some body warmup.
6. Detailed analysis, graphs & data etc on mobile app
OTHER FEATURES (accessible via "More" in band or health app)
1. Incoming call notification with caller ID
2. Reject incoming calls
3. Notifications for sms, social apps, events, mails etc. Also you can read messages.
4. Find your phone, which rings synced phone on tap (BT conn needed)
5. Phone camera remote control (exclusive to Honor phones)
6. Informative watch faces along with live analogue clock watch face
7. Raise wrist or tap to light up display
8. Rotate wrist to switch screens
9. Stop watch & timer
10. Weather report (in form of temperature in C or F on watch face)
11. Screen brightness setting & night mode
12. Alarms & reminders on band via app
13. Do not disturb mode for band available via app
14. Low battery mode at 10% & 0% to save battery (Details below)
INITIAL SETUP (screenshot of steps attached)
1. Connect device to charging dock to switch it on
2. It will ask to pair device.
3. Download Huawei health app & click on + sign to display device list
4. Click on Smart band. It may need to connect to servers to download latest device list. Allow it.
5. Select band & click on pair in next screen.
6. Accept pairing request on Band. Tick Mark.
7. Enjoy you device. Its ready to use.
- Touch to go to home screen
- Touch to wake band
- Touch or touch & hold to perform on screen actions like reject call, silent or dismiss alarm, pause or end activity etc
- Swipe top to bottom to scroll downwards
- Swipe bottom to top to scroll upwards
- Swipe left to right on any sub screen to go back
- Swipe mid way left to right in notification screen to scroll through bunched msg/notification (more below)
- Touch & hold on home screen for watch face change
- Raise wrist to wake screen
- Rotate wrist to switch screen (clockwise/anti-clockwise)
NOTIFICATIONS & MESSAGE THREADS
a) Band is able to displays individual & bunched notifications.
b) But interface gets very slow when notification count increases. Delay of up to 2 sec while opening any notification/msg.
c) In short notif/msg viewing is messed up here. Can be fixed in future updates. Till then, its may be a goodbye to this feature.
There is a way to VIEW ALL MESSAGES IN A THREAD, say 4 whatsapp message by same person
-Swipe from midway screen to right to scroll through all msg in converstion one by one (can be done only once)
-Say you get 3 msg from xyz person. In message option in band. We have 4 entry. xyz(4 messages), xyz (3 messages), xyz (2 messages), xyz (1 message)
-Just open 1st one & scroll through all as explained above.
TIP: Be sure to clear off message screen after checking it, as device has limited capacity & gets slower when count increases.
Also in social apps like whatsapp, you need to mark all read, else, unlike sms, with every new msg, all unread msgs will be pushed every time new msg arrives.
HEALTH APP & SYNC TO GOOGLE FIT
▶Health app by Huawei by quite detailed & developers have put in a lot of hardwork in it.
a) In main screen it shows steps & calories with options to get into details of sleep, heart rate, weight record etc
b) Top right corner to access band specific settings & regular steps, calorie, distance data with options to enable/disable True sleep, Idle Reminder, Heart Rate Monitoring, Alarm, DND, Notifications, Weather reports, BT disconnection reminder, Function Customization, Raise wrist to wake screen, Rotate to Switch, Firmware specific settings
c) One usefull feature is to be able to customize sequence of whats displayed in band via Function Customisation.
d) Sleep data provides detailed timely insights into your sleep pattern over day & night, with further bifurcation into deep, REM, light sleep etc.
e) Continuous heart rate monitor records data every 2 sec & you can check it by moving pointer over timeline. Nice way to keep track of your heart over day & night.
▶Google Fit: I had no issues syncing with this app, as was reported by some users. Only 4 steps. Me tab -> Data sharing -> Google fit -> Connect
-It records everything from Huawei health app & displays it as per its interface without any issue.
There are various parameters affecting battery viz BT, Heart rate monitor, Tru sleep, Screen on time etc. Each having its own impact wrt on/off. So backup can vary by large means depending on usage pattern.
▶CHARGING TIME (0 to 100%)
(Battery Capacity: 100 mah, After 0% battery drained till auto off before charging)
5W or 10 W charger or Laptop USB port : 1 hour 45 min (same time, thats weird, checked 2 times)
▶COMPANY CLAIMS (Backup)
I) Scientific/Tru sleep off: 14 days
II) Scientific/Tru sleep on: 6 days
▶REAL WORLD USAGE (Backup)
- Used till auto off
- Bt only used once/twice to sync data
- Daily workout of 20-30 mins
i) Tru Sleep & Heart rate monitor off: 19 days 17 hours 50 min
- After 0 battery indicator, it worked with full functionality for ~30 hours till auto off
ii) Tru Sleep on & Heart rate monitor off: 10 days 10 hours 27 mins
- After 0 battery indicator, it worked with full functionality for ~13 hours till auto off
iii) Tru Sleep off & Heart rate monitor on: 4 days 3 hours 45 min
- After 0 battery indicator, it worked with full functionality for ~5 hours till auto off
iv) Tru sleep & Cont. heart rate monitor on: 3 days 1 hour 35 min
- After 0 battery indicator, it worked with full functionality for ~2 hours till auto off
GENERAL INSIGHTS & TIPS
a) With everything off, as in you are using it as a watch & step counter. Though this defies its sole purpose, but you get super max battery life.
b) Switch off "Raise wrist to wake screen" to save battery. As it will light up screen unnecessarily evey time, even when you don't desire to look at.
LOW BATTERY MODE (triggered at 0%)
1. Default watch face is only displayed every time you wake it or low battery indicator. Any access to band interface is disabled until till its charged.
2. Band keeps on recording things as per settings, be it heart rate, sleep etc.
3. Access via Health app is as usual. You can disable heart rate & tru sleep to extend battery life further.
a) BT Pairing is as easy as 1,2,3
b) Range is quite good. It worked properly for up to 40-50 ft with a wall in b/w.
c) Once out of range it disconnects & bands BT goes to standby
d) Auto connect wont occur unless you unlock your phone & app is having sufficient priveleges to run in background.
d) Health app needs to be running in order for BT connection to work. If cleared of recents, it will close connection.
e) I had no issues like frequent disconnections or any other related one, as reported by some users.
Since device is newly launched, team is working a lot to provide regular updates.
So far, firmware versions 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 were relased.
Update is generally in range of 3-5mb. First its downloaded in app, then sent to band. (screenshot attached)
It takes around 15 min to transfer file from health app to band via BT and another 3-4 minutes for device to upgrade fw.
HONOR BAND 4 VS MI BAND 3 DEBATE
See i don't have mi band 3 right now, but it was in my purchase list along with Honor band. So here you will find the reasons why i did go for Honor Band 4, despite of being MI fan. This will help you to decide on which one to go for.
▶ Departments where Honor Band 4 is better:
1. Sunlight or outdoor performance of Honor Band 4 is far far better than MI band 3 (MOST IMP)
2. Colour display of Honor Band, which looks cool & UI thus looks easy to use & understand, while MI band has greyscale display.
3. Higher resolution display at 240x120px. So reading out things is easy. MI Band has low resolution 128x80px.
4. Heart rate sensor of Honor is much faster than MI band.
5. Honor band is rich in features. MI band misses out a lot of things like several workout out modes in Honor while few in MI. Proper sleep tracking, day time sleep tracking, live watch face, brightness setting unavailable in MI Band.
6. Honor looks better with slim look profile.
7. Screen of MI band is curved on all sides & projected. So more prone to scratches & applying screen guard on it is another typical job.
8. Battery issue in MI band as reported by many users, that not getting proper backup & got replacements
9. Camera remote feature in Honor Band (though only for Honor mobiles)
10. Supporting health app of Honor Band is feature rich & detailed compared to MI fit app.
11. Strap design is better here. Secure lock pins hold both strap in place, unlike in MI Band, where its a single piece & main module is snap fit. So there are chances to lose it, as reported by some users who lost it without any hint while strap was on hand.
12. UI of Band is also feature rich with proper in band settings
13. Theres 24 hour sleep tracking with REM sleep & breathing data also available. These 3 are unavailable in MI Band.
▶ Departments where MI Band 3 is better:
1. Comparatively soft & comfortable band strap
2. Better spare strap availability due to MI's own store.
3. Better battery backup due to grayscale display, unlike colour in Honor Band.
4. No any features that are MI phone specific. Seriously Honor should take up this point & make all its features universal in future updates.
For now Honor band looks well, performs well & is best buck for the price bracket. Its a nice & beautiful device with color AMOLED screen. Company has put in lot of efforts to deliver good device & companion app. Some hiccups can be easily rectified by company via updates. You wont regret buying it.
To be honest the departments where Honor band 4 excels or is better compared to similar bands cant be ignored & are worth the extra money invested.
▶ If your budget is low & can ignore things discussed above, go for MI band 3. It best in class device in its price bracket. Remember you cant get everything in 2k range.
▶ But if you can extend your budget by few hundreds, then definitely go for Honor Band 4 without any second thought.
▶ If you are looking for serious activity tracking, then extend your budget further by 1000's. Remember these are budget devices & expect similar features & performance. Dont expect wonders & get disappointed to rate them low.
Built quality is good
Display performance excellent
Decent battery life (been 3days 60%left)
Good on hands
Sometime It won't wake up when turn hand to see time
*Constantly* disconnecting from mobile.(Though I use Honor mobile)
Just 3 faces
Message notification is below average.
Verdict:- Good on hands with perfect looks but lacks excellence
@ I am already using this Band since Last 1 month that I purchased from China, so this review is Based on over 1 Month of heavy usage. Being satisfied with its performance, I decided to buy one more from amazon.
@ Some features like Camera Shutters, Outdoor cycling works only with Honor smartphones.
@ It has Clip on type straps and they are replaceable.
@ Has average battery backup of 12 days ( check the review for Detailed Battery backup )
1. I lost the charging dock and there's NO official dock on sale anywhere. New 3rd party dock is available in India for the cost of rs.500, so be prepared to shell out such big amounts if you loose one.
* Fun fact- add rs.300 - 500 more to the price of dock and you can get new HR fitness band.
2. I did a logs of calories and compared this band along side Garmin FORERUNNER 235 and found that Honor Band 4 is 70-75 % accurate when it comes to calories tracking. Honor band tends to over count the calorie data.
* According to my usage, Garmin 235 is most reliable sports wearable that I own, so used it for Test.
This is very long review divided into 3 parts namely, Quick Overview, Full Detailed review and Comparison of it with MI Band 3. So if you are really looking to invest 2600 rupees, then I highly advice to read it completely, to ease your decision.
●● If you want to get quick overview of the device, then read below else scroll down for Detailed Review ●●
# The Screen is Full Touch Coloured AMOLED with 2.5D slightly curved at the edges.
* Brightness is Adjustable.
* Its prone to shatter if falls on face. ( Mine already had very small crack on the top )
# Has average Battery backup of 12 days on normal usage and upto 5 days on Heavy use.
# Its very Light weight and compact.
# The Strap is extremely comfortable and also replaceable.
* Its Not easy to remove it, which is good as safety, but pain when you want to replace.
# Has Full Whatsapp, Instagram, Message, Call, etc Notification alerts.
# Updates are Frequent ( Got update right out of the box )
# Connects to both android and iOS, without any problem.
# Has 3 pre built watch faces and hope to receive more as it has AMOLED display.
# Watch interface is Clean and easy to use.
# Has ACCURATE built-in Continuous Heart Rate monitoring, insanely Accurate Sleep Tracker and above average Pedometer.
# It is swimming safe as well ( I tried it personally )
# Cost is slightly high compared to features.
# Charging dock is clip on type painful plastic.
Full Detailed Review :--
● DESIGN :
# It is Slim compared to MI Band 3 and 0.95" 2.5D display surrounded by black bezels perfectly blends in.
# It is extremely Light as well ( just 24 g with straps on ).
# It has Circular Touch sensitive Home button, similar to MI Band & is very Handy.
# It has 2 pin contact charging dock, so the Back of the watch is completely flat and Smooth adding to comfort.
# Finally Quality of the strap is above average and feels comfortable.
* They are clip on type and it takes bit of efforts to remove them.
● DISPLAY :
# It sports 0.95" AMOLED Colour display which gives crystal clear output ( Best in any fitness band under 3K).
# The display is Rectangular with Vibrant colours and Bright Light (Adjustable upto 3 Levels).
# Its very responsive and has good readability even in direct sunlight as well.
● FEATURES :
It has 6 Main modes namely Daily activity tracker, Heart Rate sensor, Sleep tracker, Workout, Messages and More (settings)
# In Activity tracker, complete pedometer and calories details of the day are mentioned.
* Its 90% accurate according to my usage.
# In Heart rate sensor, you can quickly check the heart rate and it displays it in continuous manner for few seconds before it stops.
* Its the best heart rate tracker I have used in any Fitness band and its almost 95% accurate.
* You can even set heart rate tracking on Continuous mode from the app.
# In Sleep tracker, you can just view the sleep time of previous night.
* To check the detailed data you need to use the app.
* It also tracks the day-time sleep data.
* Its the Most accurate sleep tracker I have used in any fitness band or smartwatch.
* Trusleep mode is what makes it such accurate, but it consumes lot of battery and eats up DOUBLE the battery.
# In Workout mode, there are many in-built modes like walking, running, swimming, free exercise, etc.
* In this mode you can set alerts and targets separately for each session.
* There's continuous heart rate tracking in any workout mode.
# In Message option, you can check all your smartphone notifications when connected to it.
* It supports phone message, whatsapp messages, etc. And you can read the complete message.
* It also supports call notifications, which has call Rejection option as well.
* You also get direct notification and sedentary alerts on band without needing to check the message option.
# In MORE, there are various micro settings and more features like Timer, stop watch, Watch faces, Reset, Power off, etc.
* There are 3 built in watch faces, with one of them being LIVE watch face.
* Its very thoughtful to put extra settings or feature in the more option, so as to keep the interface clean.
### Best part about the interface is, when the screen goes blank when you are in certain option/mode, it brings you to exact same position where you were when you immediately wake it up by tilting the wrist or pressing the home button.
● BATTERY PERFORMANCE :
# It charges quite quickly from 0 to 100, within an hour.
# With band not connected to bluetooth, not in Trusleep or continuous HR mode lasts upto 12 Days.
# With Bluetooth connected and Continuous HR mode, it lasts upto 6-8 Days.
# If Fitness app is used for about a hour or more with Trusleep ON, then it lasts upto 5 Days max.
* I prefer to keep it bluetooth mode all the time and continuous HR mode, but Don't turn the Trusleep ON,
by which I easily get upto 6-7 days of backup with 1 hour of workout mode used 6 days a week.
● CONS :
# Biggest issue is the Display. Since its Glass, its prone to damage easily, if screen protector is Not used.
* Mine have cracked up at the top slightly.
# Some features like Remote camera shutter, Outdoor Cycling works only in Honor phones.
# In Notification option, only the Latest message from a single sender is visible, while rest of the message from the same sender CAN NOT be viewed. Also there's noticeable Lag in notification option.
# There serious Connectivity issue. Bluetooth only works when Huawei Health app is ON.
# Finding a replacement strap which is affordable is pain.
# Can't view Detailed Sleep tracking on the band itself. You will need the companion app for that.
# To Turn the band ON every time, you need to connect charging dock to it.
● COMPARISON with MI BAND 3 :
1. Honor band is much more attractive than MI band, when it comes to looks.
2. Display of Honor band is AMOLED colored compared to MI band's OLED black & white.
* Also honor band has 0.95" display whereas mi band has 0.78" display.
* But, mi band's display is very durable compared to honor band's damage prone glass.
3. Touch response is Better on Honor band.
4. Pedometer is more accurate in Honor band.
5. Heart rate sensor is sometimes similarly matched, but I think Honor band has slightly more accurate HR sensor.
6. Sleep tracker of Honor band is undoubtedly much more accurate.
7. Replacement straps are easy to access on MI band and finding spares is also easy compared to honor band.
8. Battery backup is indeed better on MI band, thanks or no thanks to its grayscale display.
9. Features are even matched on both the bands.
10. Finally MI band is 600 rupees cheaper than Honor band.
After a Month usage and trying almost all the fitness band under 3K price, I can firmly conclude that its the Best fitness band under this Segment. It has accurate pedometer, HR tracker, Sleep tracker and top of it Colored AMOLED display like nothing else in the segment. Coupled with week long battery on heavy use, its just irresistible deal.
So if you have budget upto 3000, then certainly go for this band and yes, buy a Screen protector immediately if you happen to buy this band. If your budget is upto 2000, then better go for MI band 3.
Hope this helps you make sound decision.
*it has a big display
*its a color ips lcd panel with 240*120 pixel size
*good heart rate sensing
*tempered glass protection over it (mi band 3 has plastic instead of glass)
*you can read all type of whats app messages and text messages
*give you a 14 days battery life if you turn off the scienctific sleep tracking
actually no cons on this band. but the app with this band which is huwawie health dos not have a good interface.
its a real MI BAND 3 KILLER!!!!!!
Accurate activity tracking sleep tracking is also good most imp of all it syncs with our phone and gives us all the notifications for calls messages by vibrating so u can happily put your phone in silent mode . All these features at this cost is mind blowing.