Honor 7X (Blue, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 16MP + 2MP dual primary camera and 8MP front facing camera with portrait mode. SIM slot: Dual SIM(Nano+Nano) Hybrid
- 15.06 centimeters (5.93-inch) capacitive touchscreen, FHD+ 18:9 display with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution and 407 ppi pixel density, The new Gesture Control function means you simply have to turn your palm to the camera to trigger a countdown to a selfie
- EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 operating system (available through software update) with 2.36GHz Kirin 659 octa core processor, Mali-T830 GPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and Dual SIM(Nano+Nano) Hybrid
- User can choose any SIM slot for 4G, based on which SIM is chosen for 4G Data Connection, other SIM goes onto 2G for Voice; 3340mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Finger print scanner and Face unlock. Get new features like Ride Mode and AR lens through software updates.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries and 3 months for Data/USB Cable from the date of purchase Honor Mobiles Helpline, please contact_us on: [ 18002109999 ]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please find the basic troubleshooting techniques, (1) Check whether there is dust or stains on laser components, because dust or stains will cause focus failure, resulting in unclear photos or videos. If there is dust or stains, clean the components and try again. (2) Check whether the subject is moving because this may lead to unclear photos. Advise the user to touch and hold the shutter button to take multiple photos and select the best one when the subject is moving at high speed. (3) Check whether the phone shakes when taking a photo. (4) Check whether the issue is caused by a focus failure. Under well-lit conditions without strong light sources, start and focus the rear camera on a close object and a distant object in sequence. If the camera cannot focus or does not focus clearly, a focus failure exists. (5) Use wide aperture mode for close-up shots of objects. You can adjust the focal point after taking a photo to blur the background and make the subject stand out.( For optimal results, ensure that the subject is no more than 2 meters (6 ft) from the camera.) (6) Bokeh effect generation in Portrait mode with the rear camera depends on the variation of distance between the photo subject and the background. If the difference in distance is less than noticeable, such as if the object is too far away or if you are taking photos of the sky, a wall, or other flat surfaces, the bokeh effect will come out poor. This is a normal optical phenomenon. (Keep an appropriate distance from the photographed subject. The recommended distance ranges from 0.5 to 2 meters.)
From the manufacturer
What is the significance of the secondary camera in the rear dual-camera set up?
The secondary camera senses the depth of the image for the bokeh effect. This helps achieve a professional level finesse in your photos.
How many camera modes are available in Honor 7x?
Honor 7x offers more than 15 modes for the rear camera like portrait mode, light painting, documents scan, good food etc. It has more than 6 modes for the front camera including panorama, time lapse, audio note etc.
Apart from unlocking the phone, what all we can do with finger print sensor?
You can capture photos, browse gallery, answer calls, stop alarms and even operate the notification panel.
How Honor 7x gives you a better performance?
Honor 7x is powered by Kirin 659 Octa Core 2.36GHz processor along with i5 co-processor which gives you a lag-free experience as i5 co-processor remains active all the time supplementing the CPU tasks like navigation, step counting etc.
What makes Honor 7x perfect for gaming and watching videos?
The phone comes with 18:9 full view display along with screen-to-body ratio of 82.9% which gives you a wider screen for gaming and video playing while still keeping it handy.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You expect this phone to work for you atleast for 2years.So should be the case with its accessories like the phone charger.
The charger cable develops a curl and tears the outer sleeve.
The same issue issue is with every honor 7x user I see.
Next one is a BIG surprise to me!
The screen started to open up.
My mobiles left pane has opened up. It's not because of any handling issues coz I know how carefully I handle it. I used a spigen case and a expensive tempered glass. There is a blue mark on my phone screen.
Not what I expected after using it only for a year now!
Sound output is poor than Honor holly 2 plus. One has to adopt for the size of the phone eventually.
Pics taken indoor are satisfying than usual. Finger print works like charm. Face recognition is limited to one person.
Got the update in OS and not tested so far.
For regular day to day browsing, texting, snaps, watching videos the phone is a good pick.
No fast charging. But battery life is good and do pretty well