Honor Band 3 Activity Tracker (Black)
|Deal Price:||2,299.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||700.00 (23%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Water resistant up to 50m
- Advanced sleep tracking
- Long battery life: Upto 30 days
- Smart notifications
- Heart rate monitoring
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Honor Band 3 is a fashionable is the ideal companion for your smartphone. Once paired with your smartphone, the band provides you with valuable health-related information. 50-meter water resistance, continuous heart rate tracking, 30 days usage on a single charge, Sleep monitoring and Notifications and alerts.
From the manufacturer
Ready to Swim
Always up for a swim, with water resistance up to 50 meters.*
Custom swimming mode tracks swim times, calories burned, and more.
Always on the Pulse
Optical heart rate monitoring technology lets you check your stats anytime with a flick of your wrist.
Don’t Miss a Beat
Measure your heart rate with greater accuracy thanks to M4 core technology, supporting floating-point operations with an optimized algorithm for 10 different fitness scenarios.
Ready to Run
Your fitness data is always just a glance away during your run. Links with your smartphone's GPS to track your running routes and provides instant analysis after every run.
Upto 30 Days on a Single Charge*
Third-generation high-performance battery improves the energy density by 20%.**
System-level optimization and low-power circuit design reduce power consumption by 80%.***
Track your Sleep
Validated by DBIOM at BIDMC, a major teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, Huawei TruSleep tracking technology delivers comprehensive sleep tracking.****
Band 3 tracks light, deep, and REM sleeps, as well as wake-ups in the middle of sleep, to provide analysis and recommendations.****
All-Day Assistant on your Wrist
Caller ID and call rejection.
Notification vibrations for Facebook, Twitter, messages, emails, calendar alerts, and more.
Smart alarm clock's vibrations wake you up without disturbing others.
A Joy to Wear
Comes in vibrant colours - Dynamic Orange, Classic Navy Blue, Carbon Black. Weighing at 18g with an ergonomic design, it’s so comfortable, you'll forget it's even there.
* The Honor Band 3 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010.
** Through the Huawei Wear app, you can link the Honor Band 3 with your smartphone's GPS. Available on Huawei or Honor phones running EMUI 5.0 or later, or iPhones running iOS 8.0 or later.
*** Data based on Honor lab tests. Battery life may vary based on usage patterns.
**** Center for Dynamical Biomarkers at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a major teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Step tracking needs improvement but it is not entirely inaccurate. It is inaccurate by just 4-5%. If counts 3-4 steps extra every time(note every time) you walk irrespective of walk distance.
1. Sleep tracker is very accurate and provides detailed analysis of sleep.
(Even tracks minor details like no of times you wake up for few minutes and sleep again).
2. Tracks heart rate accurately.
3. Activity remainder :- band will vibrate, if you sitting on a chair for long time. So that you do some stretching.
4. Strap is Comfortable with skin.
5. Raise to wake and rotate to switch screen feature is truly impressive.
(You just need to raise your hand to see time or rotate your wrist to switch between screens on the band)
6. While studying I can see important notifications and reject calls on the band without touching the phone.
7. Battery :-
I’ve enabled sleep tracking, steps tracking is automatically enabled, raise to wake and rotate wrist to switch screen and 7 am alarm. I’ve only disabled heart tracking And the battery dies only 10% daily with all these features enabled, that means it will last for 9-10 days once fully charged.
8. 50 meter water resistant :- I didn’t swim in the ocean to verify the claim but I’ve taken shower while wearing the band and it is working fine.
9. Unlike android, iOS users only needs to install one app for the band, the bands data will be synced to iPhone’s health app also. But, iOS users cannot manage notifications, they’ll get all the notifications of the iPhone on the band. Android users have advantage to get notifications from selected app.
1. If you lost the charging cradle assume that your ₹ 2800 is lost. Because you’ll not be able to charge the band without cradle. So, keep it safely.
2. Slightly inaccurate step tracker.
Final verdict :–
If charging cradle and 4-5% steps counting inaccuracy is not an issue for you. Then, this band is just wonderful and you can buy it. It is worth the price and far better than investing ₹10-20k on Fitbit bands.
1 star less for above mentioned flaws.
I’m editing my review & rating because after 2 weeks of usage, the inaccuracy of pedometer has further gone below to 25-35% in my case. Rest of thing is working fine.
One can still go for this band if step tracking is not an issue because it tracks the sleep pretty much accurately. But, if you want a perfect device then don’t buy it.
Most recent customer reviews
Sleep monitor not working...
Steps are on accurate...Read more
I enabled all the features while using and the battery sanked to 90% from 100%.Read more