Honor Band A2 (Black)
|Sale:||2,249.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||50.00 (2%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Order it now.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Continuous heart rate monitoring
- Large multi-touch screen
- Accurate fitness and health tracking
- Call reminder and message viewer
- Bluetooth 4.2
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
All-Day & All-Night Intelligent Fitness & Health Tracking
- Certain data can only be viewed in the app
- All health data & suggestions are for reference only
App Integration with Huawei Health & Huawei Wear
- Multi-dimensional data monitoring & Personalized sports plans
- Easy sharing to mainstream social medias
- Attractive sports information & Interesting sports interactions
Up to 9 Days Battery Life in 1.5 Hours Magnetic Charge
- Based on the test results of Honor Lab, for reference only
- Compatible with mainstream Android & iOS Devices
- Keep offline records of workout data during the last 7 days if not connected to any devices
- Device Requirements: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher, or devices that support Bluetooth 4.2
Call & Message Reminder
- Can only view the last 5 messages
Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring, RealTime Fitness Tracking
- Track fitness intensity in real-time with continuous heart rate monitoring
- Reduce injuries from excessive exercise with fast heart rate reminding
* All health data & suggestions are for reference only.
- Display workout data in real-time to increase workout performance
- All health data & suggestions are for reference only
Improve Sleep Quality
- Improve sleep quality through sleep monitoring & smart alarm clock
- Sleep Monitoring: Accurate sleep stages (light / deep / awake) monitoring together with heart rate tracking
- Smart Alarm Clock: Wake up happier and more refreshed
*All health data & suggestions are for reference only.
Large Oled Screen
0.96’’ large oled screen, more information at a glance.
All functions at your fingertips.
Daily Sweat & Water Proof
Your trusted companion in daily life, no need to remove it when washing your hands or even taking a shower.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sleep monitor seems to track way more sleep time when I would have actually woken up earlier. Another issue is with the Bluetooth turns off even if the Bluetooth on my phone is active and placed close to the band. Another thing is there is no option to turn off call notification on the device. I experienced rashes on my wrist after continuously wearing the watch. I've stopped wearing it overnight unless I want to track my sleep cycle.
Overall, it is good device for the price range.
Brilliant screen that performs well in sunlight and is full touch sensitive. The screen works even for gloved hands (useful for bike riders).
The pedometer and sleep monitoring are fairly accurate.
The design is good and the watch fits comfortably.
Functions like rejecting the call on the band work well.
The app combo performs well.
Well designed band and strap.
The heart rate sensor remains a little ambiguous asking me to try again half the times. Also continuous heart rate monitoring is not an option without the activity modes.
The brilliant screen and its resolution are not used well for smart notifications. The message display occupies the whole screen and displays just 2 words of the message when the screen is capable of a proper 140 character msg.
So smart notifications aren't that smart.
Alarm on the band are not synced with the phone alarms.
They have separate settings for alarm.
The battery lasts 5 days after regular use and occasional heart rate monitoring against the claimed 9 days.
Notifications once cleared from the phone are not cleared from the band. Multiple notifications appear at times.
My biggest complain remains the 'not so smart' notifications and it remains the deal breaker as the band is a brilliant activity tracker at 2249 and a sweeter deal because of IP67 dust and water resistance.
But if you plan on atleast be notified of the apps updates on the band then look elsewhere.
The large display is good. I didn't have any problems pairing this nor did i face problem of disconnections as mentioned by few users(using honor 6x). There are 2 apps we need to use(Wear and Health). The UI of the apps could be better. The heart tracker and sleep tracker work quite accurately. What I really liked is that it is capturing Afternoon nap as well which i missed in earlier band.
This is a single unit so i don't have the fear of the unit slipping of from strap. The magnetic charger is a great idea and its quite easy to charge. The battery is average and should last for 8-9 days. The notifications work good.
I will be reviewing the accuracy of the steps/activities and update his review.
Overall a good buy. Hope Huwaei can work on the app and make it more intuitive and friendly.
Most recent customer reviews
USAGE : 2 WEEKS
The wristband is designed for those who want to keep tabs on their health and fitness, and it brings with it all of the...Read more
Trust me don’t buy this band it’s a scam
Same thing lenovo had did in their band earlier .Read more