Honor 6X (Silver, 64GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12MP+2MP dual lens primary camera with auto focus camera, FF camera and 8MP front facing camera with PDAF Focusing
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) LCD LTPS/a-si capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android EMUI4.1 v 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with 2.1GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 655 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB.
- Dual Sim (4G+4G). User can use any SIM slot for 4G; based on which SIM slot is chosen for Data Connection, other SIM goes onto 2G for Voice.
- 3340mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 23 hours and standby time of 650 hours
- 15 Months Manufacturer Warranty for device, first 30 days screen breakage and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in box accessories including batteries from date of purchase.
- For any product related queries kindly contact brand customer care toll free no:18002109999
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cutting-edge color quality, sharpness and noise reduction thanks to a 1.25µm pixel size, a Prim ISP and DTI pixel isolation technology – giving you the image quality and rendering power that every photo fanatic deserves from a top-of-the-line phone.
From the manufacturer
Dual Camera – Double the Firepower
The dual lens 12MP + 2MP rear camera captures life’s magical moments in the highest definition to empower your inner photographer.
Night Mode: 1.25um large pixel size for a better noise performance, even in low light
Splash: An all-new splash function lets you isolate an individual color in monochrome images for greater artistic effect.
2. More Filters, More Creativity, More Memories to Share
Honor’s wide aperture range (F/0.95-F/16) lets you decide how much focus you want, and whether that shot calls for a stylish professional-grade blurred background effect.
With an ultra-fast focus time of 0.3 seconds, thanks to Phase Detection Auto Focus and a SONY IMX386 sensor, you will never miss that perfect picture opportunity again.
Cutting-edge color quality, sharpness and noise reduction, thanks to a 1.25µm pixel size, a Prim ISP and DTI pixel isolation technology, giving you the image quality and rendering power that every photo fanatic deserves from a top-of-the-line phone.
8MP front camera has a 77° wide angle lens and a Prim ISP. Add self-adaptive skin-color detection and an auto portrait touch-up software, and your selfies have never looked better.
Sleek Contemporary Design
Honor is easy on the eye, too. Its ergonomic design, smooth curves, slim 8.2mm body with metal frosted material, and 2.5D curved glass with premium texturing will not go unnoticed with a slim metallic body.
Amazing Viewing Experience
Honor’s 13.97 cm Full HD (1920*1080p) sunlight display boasts brightness of up to 450nit, PPI up to 403, delivers clarity even in direct sunlight, giving you the most advanced viewing experience, always.
Inbuilt eye comfort mode that filters out blue light, helps you to relieve screen-related visual fatigue.
Responsive to Touch
A third generation fingerprint scanner allows you to unlock your phone in 0.3 seconds at the touch of a finger.
An integrated touch response to make your life easier: swipe left and right to browse your photo album, long press to turn off your alarm clock. Answer a call or take a selfie with a single finger.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best battery backup ,camera also satisfactory ,good looks ,best network coverage in this range .mobile networks always show full bar that's really a big thing..
I can't found even a single con in it aftr using it for 4 months ..Happy wid mah decission to buy it.
1. Amazing battery backup with android 7.0 it can last full day with single charge on 4g heavy internet usage
2. Rear camera does an amzin. Job. its best smartphone for photography lovers in this range. Coz it hav. Boundle of camera mods.
3. Kirin processor is just amazing to multitask on and easliy handle heavy games
1. Front 8mp camera is not good at all. It can only capture gud phots at excellent lighting conditions otherswise pictures taken with front camera is so pixelerated. So not for selfie lovers at all.
2. Audio output is not so clear nd loud. Same with headphones.
3. No IR blaster
4. Only one sim is 4g other works on 2g network.
The battery life is the best I have ever seen, barely hitting 40% after a day of frequent use including Bluetooth audio and navigation. The processor is fast, no lag in apps. The fingerprint sensor works great. I really like the EMUI, much better notification system than the standard Android 6. Camera, reception, display - no regrets here either.
Also worth mentioning: Unlike my previous Samsung, Motorola and LG phones, you can actually uninstall/remove all bloatware apps that come with the phone.
Definitely, recommend this thing!
Also, Get 15% Cashback on All Phone in Amazon by Going through wplov.in/m.
This Honor brand keeping intrest on Launching more more New models Rathar than providing after sale Service...
My final conclusion is Dont Dont BUY this honor phones if it work fine, suppose if u get any hardware or software problem they u r OUT...
Miss the loud sound of redmi as this device occupies lil bit lower sound.
Another con is while placing a call this ui doesn't hv the option call recording in the dialing interface which is a major drawback for me. However call quality is very nice, you can't face that much issues even in noisy traffic.
One thing to suggest amazon team is please develop option of sending invoice of the item to the customer after delivery like flipkart does.