Honor 6X (Grey, 32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12MP+2MP dual lens primary camera with auto focus camera, FF camera and 8MP front facing camera with PDAF Focusing
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) LCD LTPS/a-si capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android EMUI4.1 v 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with 2.1GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 655 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+2G) with VoLte support
- User can use any SIM slot for 4G (In-fact he can insert two 4G SIM cards in both the slots), Based on which SIM he choose for Data Connection, other SIM goes onto 2G for Voice.
- 3340mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 23 hours and standby time of 650 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device, first 30 days screen breakage and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in box accessories including batteries from date of purchase.
- For any product related queries kindly contact brand customer care toll free no:18002109999
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Cutting-edge color quality, sharpness and noise reduction thanks to a 1.25µm pixel size, a Prim ISP and DTI pixel isolation technology – giving you the image quality and rendering power that every photo fanatic deserves from a top-of-the-line phone.
From the manufacturer
Dual Camera – Double the Firepower
The dual lens 12MP + 2MP rear camera captures life’s magical moments in the highest definition to empower your inner photographer.
Night Mode: 1.25um large pixel size for a better noise performance, even in low light
Splash: An all-new splash function lets you isolate an individual color in monochrome images for greater artistic effect.
2. More Filters, More Creativity, More Memories to Share
Honor’s wide aperture range (F/0.95-F/16) lets you decide how much focus you want, and whether that shot calls for a stylish professional-grade blurred background effect.
With an ultra-fast focus time of 0.3 seconds, thanks to Phase Detection Auto Focus and a SONY IMX386 sensor, you will never miss that perfect picture opportunity again.
Cutting-edge color quality, sharpness and noise reduction, thanks to a 1.25µm pixel size, a Prim ISP and DTI pixel isolation technology, giving you the image quality and rendering power that every photo fanatic deserves from a top-of-the-line phone.
8MP front camera has a 77° wide angle lens and a Prim ISP. Add self-adaptive skin-color detection and an auto portrait touch-up software, and your selfies have never looked better.
Sleek Contemporary Design
Honor is easy on the eye, too. Its ergonomic design, smooth curves, slim 8.2mm body with metal frosted material, and 2.5D curved glass with premium texturing will not go unnoticed with a slim metallic body.
Amazing Viewing Experience
Honor’s 13.97 cm Full HD (1920*1080p) sunlight display boasts brightness of up to 450nit, PPI up to 403, delivers clarity even in direct sunlight, giving you the most advanced viewing experience, always.
Inbuilt eye comfort mode that filters out blue light, helps you to relieve screen-related visual fatigue.
Responsive to Touch
A third generation fingerprint scanner allows you to unlock your phone in 0.3 seconds at the touch of a finger.
An integrated touch response to make your life easier: swipe left and right to browse your photo album, long press to turn off your alarm clock. Answer a call or take a selfie with a single finger.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This phones main feature is the dual camera 12MP+2MP. The camera quality is good during daylight.But tge night or low light photo shoot is not that great. Maybe better than some other mid range phone but, not very good. I am kinda disappointed on the camera. Maybe i expected too much.
2. The screen quality is good. Its 1920x1080 resolution which is great. The sunlight readability is also fine. Overall i am happy with the 2.5D screen. The videos look great.
3. The sound quality is not good. The bass is worse. The high and lows are also medium. The speaker is not good for listening to music.
4. The battery works fine. It gives a full day usage with normal use. I am pretty satisfied with its battery.
5. The performance is not great in Android 6.0. But after upgrading to Android 7.0 the performance is superb. You can run any high def. games smoothly on this device. The memory management is also good in this phone.
6. This phone doesn't include headphone with it. Although sound in headphone is far better than speaker.
Performance wise okay sort in this price range
In built apps are good and in house OS junk & memory handlers are a big plus which requires no third party app installation to maintain this phone and it's quite good
Phone's output volumes - both from loudspeaker and call speaker are bit less, with headphones it produces decent sound though
OS updates are okay, it delivers what it promised but updates appear considerably later than other products in the market
Battery is ok sort, with the provide mAH, it should have performed better
Big turn off is hybrid second SIM slot, which considerably lessens opportunity as a smartphone user, I mean why companies even think of hybrid slots in this age!!!!
All in all, a good candidate with decent camera features in sub 15K category.
The battery is good, and the user interface is nice. The camera is good also.
Only cons are the speaker is not too great, and the video camera has no anti shake feature.
Top Phone - a bargain.
Firstly I would like to tell if you are a camera freak you have to buy this beast its really compact and easy to use and well I have attached some pictures which I have clicked using this phone.
BATTERY- Battery is good but if you use continuously you might have to charge daily otherwise it would last 2 days
CAMERA- Awesome camera as it as dual camera . To be freak I really didn't like the depth effect as if we are editing it in a cheap blurring app. And rest of the camera is cool with do many features. But recording in slowmotion decreases the resolution which is quite disappointing.
LOOKS- It is good but its not upto the mark when compared to xiaomi Redmi note 5 which comes with the same price range.
PERFORMANCE- While coming to performance its not bad and at the same time not great but okay maybe sometimes it lags when you pay high end and online games which exceeds 2gb. I really don't play games. But you can manage
STORAGE- It as a whooping 64 gigabyte in which you get along 49gb to access, which is great thumbs up for this!
RAM-It as 4gb ram in which you get song 2.5gb free works well
OVERALL- Great phone under 10k if you are looking for a budget phone with good specifications. I would recommend this to everyone who loves clicking pictures and which as a huge storage. Guys go for it
Best battery backup ,camera also satisfactory ,good looks ,best network coverage in this range .mobile networks always show full bar that's really a big thing..
I can't found even a single con in it aftr using it for 4 months ..Happy wid mah decission to buy it.
Most recent customer reviews
Everything is good no lagging no heating issue very very smooth phone
But camera is little bit average
Battery : 10/10 battery life is awsome u can easy last for one day on heavy usage (1.Read more
Processor is quite slow
Both camera is fantastic
Battery backup also not bad
It requires heavy updates
Slight heat problem appears...Read more