Honest Organic Nipple Balm, 1.8 Ounces
|Price:||2,187.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,812.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Olive oil deeply hydrates and soothes skin
- Shea butter, tamanu and aloe keep nipples soft, supple and resilient
- Only high quality ingredients safe for ingestion - no need to wipe off before nursing
- Hypoallergenic Certified Organic Vegetarian Ultra-Light Safe for Ingestion
- made without: petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, Vitamin E, gluten, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, flavors, dyes, or most common allergens
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Organic Nipple Balm from The Honest Company is a soothing and hydrating balm made from a blend of food-grade ingredients. Sunflower, coconut, tamanu, olive and calendula oils are included because of their ability to soothe and hydrate the skin.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Lanolin cream - this is my least choice of all, i do not understand why this product is in all the baby isle in the grocery store (made me think it's the best thing for baby when I was still pregnant with him) Yes it is safe for baby to eat but it STAINED ALL MY SHIRTS and BRA!!!. Product instruction says to use before giving birth which i did and i guess that helped my nipples not get chapped. so i guess in that sense i'd say it still worked. but staining my clothes made it not worth it.
2. Coconut oil (Virgin and Unrefined) - used for my belly and nipples. works and thank goodness my son is not allergic to it. doesn't stain clothes after laundry although oil spots are there after you just put it on. strong coconut smell but if don't mind it it'll work for you. too liquidy so if i'm not careful, droplets of oil on the table or on the floor happens sometimes.
3. UpSpring Wellmom Nipple Balm - it's a balm so it's thick. coconut oil based but it has a mild scent. it doesn't stain clothes. it's good although i find it too thick that i would have to rub it on when applying. rubbing a sore nipple is not a good feeling. cheeper than honest company though. a little balm goes a long way. so i guess it's good for the price.
4. The Honest Company Nipple Balm - also coconut oil based and the smell is also mild. doesn't stain clothes. the consistency is in between the runny virgin coconut oil and the thick balm UpSpring Wellmom. it's like a slushy. the best so far in my opinion in regards to application. not too runny so no worries of spillage. not too thick so application is smoother. which is good when my nipples are sore. a little also goes a long way. it's the most expensive of all 4 products but i might stick with this one. it hits all my nipple needs. unless i find a less expensive, hits all needs, product.
I hope this helps!
*side note* The one I ordered through here came with the safety seal broken so I didn’t use it, I ended up buying it in store, but still wanted other BFing mamas to know how well it works.
A friend gave me this product and I used it all up and bought more!!! It's so SOFT and melted on ur finger and gave me relief after every feeding in the beginning. Then I didn't need to use as often until I was pain free!
I only needed two jars of these before I was pain free!!
I'm going on my fifth month of nursing and couldn't thank this product enough!