- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Vintage (23 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784703931
- ISBN-13: 978-1784703936
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 3.8 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 392 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow Paperback – 23 Mar 2017
|Paperback, 23 Mar 2017||
Editor's Picks for the monthThe must-read books to add to your library, hand-picked by Amazon Editors. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Homo Deus will shock you. It will entertain you. Above all, it will make you think in ways you had not thought before." (Daniel Kahneman, author of Thinking, Fast and Slow)
"Shows us where mankind is headed in an absolutely clear-sighted and accessible manner" (Jarvis Cocker)
"Even more readable, even more important, than his excellent Sapiens" (Kazuo Ishiguro Guardian Books of the Year)
"An exhilarating book that takes the reader deep into questions of identity, consciousness and intelligence" (Observer)
"A brilliantly original, thought-provoking and important study of where mankind is heading." (Evening Standard)
"Spellbinding… a quirky and cool book, with a sliver of ice at its heart" (Guardian)
"An intoxicating brew of science, philosophy and futurism." (Mail on Sunday)
"Yuval Noah Harari is the most entertaining and thought-provoking writer of non-fiction at the moment. As with Sapiens, you finish the book feeling much wiser" (Matt Haig)
"It is thrilling to watch such a talented author trample so freely across so many disciplines... Harrari's skill lies in the way he tilts the prism in all these fields and looks at the world in different ways, providing fresh angles on what we thought we knew... the result is scintillating" (John Thornhill Financial Times)
"What elevates Harari above many chroniclers of our age is his exceptional clarity and focus." (Josh Glancy Sunday Times)
About the Author
Dr Yuval Noah Harari has a PhD in History from the University of Oxford and now lectures at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, specialising in World History. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind has become an international phenomenon attracting a legion of fans from Bill Gates and Barack Obama to Chris Evans and Jarvis Cocker, and is published in over 45 languages worldwide. It was a Sunday Times Number One bestseller and was in the Top Ten for over nine months in paperback. His follow-up to Sapiens, Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow was also a Top Ten Bestseller and was described by the Guardian as ‘even more readable, even more important, than his excellent Sapiens’.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
392 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took quite sometime to read this because the information and analysis was done over years of study with references from many papers/journals/conferences.
Enjoyed the book thoroughly and cheers to Yuval Noah Harari for this masterpiece.
Book Quality is great.
Delivery on time.