Home Of Spices Kerala Njavara Or Navara Red Rice(1Kg)
|Price:||290.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- A unique grain plant found in Kerala, grown by our farmers. This Red rice is also called Navara Rice and has medicinal properties too! Its good for infants and is even considered to heal wounds!
- Navara Rice is used in Ayurvedic medicines and is called the Gold with fragrance!
- Its an energetic rice for people of all ages. Also spelled "Njavara"
- The rice is often powdered and consumed with milk.
- Its also known as the "rice that cures".This crop is usually cultivated between February and April, in Kerala.
All food products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Navara Rice is believed to have medicinal properties and is good for digestion. This rice variety is known for its religious significance in temples for different religious ceremonies. This Red Rice is known to have a positive effect on building immunity.