- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India (23 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386606658
- ISBN-13: 978-9386606655
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#6,949 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #583 in Contemporary Fiction (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 99.00 Delivery charge
Home Fire Hardcover – 23 Aug 2017
Editor's Picks for the monthThe must-read books to add to your library, hand-picked by Amazon Editors. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kamila Shamsie is the author of six novels: In the City by the Sea (shortlisted for the John Llewellyn Rhys Prize); Salt and Saffron; Kartography (also shortlisted for the John Llewellyn Rhys Prize); Broken Verses; Burnt Shadows (shortlisted for the Orange Prize for Fiction) and, most recently, A God in Every Stone, which was shortlisted for the Baileys Prize, the Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction and the DSC Prize for South Asian Literature. Three of her novels have received awards from Pakistan's Academy of Letters. Kamila Shamsie is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature and was named a Granta Best of Young British Novelist in 2013. She grew up in Karachi and now lives in London.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book illustrates how young people looking for love, identity, a purpose, get involved with the wrong people believing they are doing the right thing.