- Publisher: STERLING PUBLISHERS PVT LTD-NEW DELHI; 2 edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788120777767
- ISBN-13: 978-8120777767
- ASIN: B01BJYGSVU
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31,529 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
History of Modern World Paperback – 2012
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
History of Modern World written by B V Rao consists of major incidences between 1500 A.D and 2011 A.D.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HAPPY READING :)
The book written in a textbook format is the only of its kind in market which covers the whole "World History" section of the UPSC History Optional Paper-2 syllabus. Though one can also refer to TMH publications like that of Krishna Reddy, the present book by B.V.Rao is worthy of having it because it thematically starts from 1500s. Thus providing the much needed background for Enlightenment and Imperialism, the book stretches till the first decade of the 21st century. History of Africa, Latin America, Southeast Asia, North America are covered along with Europe in a simple and lucid language. Titles are spelt out in the margin which makes book more accessible and efficient for even going skimming through it while revising.