- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Orient BlackSwan; First edition (2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788125032267
- ISBN-13: 978-8125032267
- ASIN: 8125032266
- Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 13.6 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 384 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #162 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A History of Medieval India Paperback – 2007
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: The author of History of Medieval India, Satish Chandra, has worked as the Chairman of the University Grants Commission and has also been a Professor of Medieval Indian History and Dean of Social Sciences in Jawaharlal Nehru University. He is also serving as the Secretary General of the Society for Indian Ocean Studies. His works has been published in many books and journals.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
also watch the online content with reading of this book
But, the printing and the binding of the book is very bad
- The printing is not aligned with the pages, slant at various places
- The binding is very poor, the pages came off after a few days - even when used with utmost care.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews