- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Orient BlackSwan; First edition (2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788125032267
- ISBN-13: 978-8125032267
- ASIN: 8125032266
- Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 13.6 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 451 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #667 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A History of Medieval India Paperback – 2007
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: The author of History of Medieval India, Satish Chandra, has worked as the Chairman of the University Grants Commission and has also been a Professor of Medieval Indian History and Dean of Social Sciences in Jawaharlal Nehru University. He is also serving as the Secretary General of the Society for Indian Ocean Studies. His works has been published in many books and journals.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
451 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, the printing and the binding of the book is very bad
- The printing is not aligned with the pages, slant at various places
- The binding is very poor, the pages came off after a few days - even when used with utmost care.
also watch the online content with reading of this book