|Model||Nevio 60 Auto Clean|
|Noise Level||58 dB|
|Special Features||Auto Clean|
|Airflow Displacement||1200 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
|Material||Steel & Glass|
|Included Components||1 Cooker Hood, 1 User Manual, Fixture Materials.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (Nevio 60, 1 Baffle Filter, Steel/Grey)
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
|You Save:||₹ 13,391.00 (54%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Brand will contact for Installation @ ₹600 + ducting kit(₹1200) within 48 hours (Installation may be delayed for containment zones). Hindware contact numbers: 180030102273/18001033300Details|
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Color: SS
- Size: 60cm, Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr
- Baffle Filter : Uses panels to separate grease & spice, half-yearly cleaning , Control Type: Touch Control
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 5 years on motor, Customer Care contact_us on: [1800-3010-2273], 10 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Sat
- Thermal Auto Clean
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Loaded with supreme features and solid performance, the premium steel grey finish of Hindware Nevio 60 adds sparkle to your beautiful kitchen. The impressive chimney comes with a powerful suction of 1200 m3/hr. One-touch control of the chimney enables ease of operation to create a perfect kitchen environment. Hindware Nevio 60 is also loaded with a powerful metallic blower that offers best-in-class-performance along with high suction capacity, longer operational life, lesser power consumption and lesser noise. Bring home a magical kitchen experience with Hindware Nevio 60.
- Hindware Nevio 60 is constructed using Thermal Auto Clean Technology that ensures Hassle-free cooking
- Metal blowers of Hindware Nevio ensure maximum suction and durability. The metal blowers are connected to a duct system
- The chimney comes with an impressive suction capacity as high as 1200 m3/hr. Nevio 60 effortlessly sucks in the harmful gases out of your kitchen, making for a healthy & fresh kitchen environment
- It also comes fitted with two LED lamps that offer large illumination makes it easier to view countertops & consume less power
- One-touch controls on the front panel of the chimney enable ease of operation and help to create a perfect environment in the kitchen
- Hindware Nevio 60 comes with a long-lasting sturdy metal oil collector that is easy to clean and can store more residues than plastic oil collectors
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I called the customer care provided by amazon for installation and the service agent came the next day and the process was easy but the installation procedure was not worth paying 650rs for and if you can drill 3 holes on your own than that's all you need and a 6inch pipe.
Since we are in the middle of construction of our almost finished home so decided to purchase the chimney and already had installed provision for plastic pipe for chimney but unfortunately what we had installed was a 4 inch pipe and the chimney requires a 6 inch pipe so they charged 150rs(other than 500rs for installation) to put a pipe that would change the cross section from 4 to 6 and that's all he did so if you can do it yourself you should.They even provide a schematic map to transfer the points on wall where to drill so your job is very easy.
Also the chimney may seem blue but that's just covering actual color is silver or whatever you might have ordered. I was fooled for a second when i saw blue color when opening.
The working was smooth but the durability of the plastic pipe and everything else i am not sure.
Anything that the service agents puts that did not come with the box will be charged by them so better do all that purchasing before hand yourself and save that money if you plan to call the agent.
*oil collector broke within a month..
If possible go for stainless steel oil collector..
The metal part I think it has already started rusting..
1. Warranty don't include plastic ,glass or bulb..which are definitely going to break within months..
2. Service in auto clean chimney ...they don't clean ur chimney..they only come to repair..if broken ..if changeable then they take momey..
3.believe me it is story of almost all company..consumer are always given substandard service...
TECHNICIANS CHARGES MORE WITHOUT GIVING A BILL.
AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY THEY SHOULD HAVE BILL BOOK HAVING DESCRIPTIONS OF THE WORK SO THAT WHAT ITEM THEY HAVE CHARGED MAY BE SPECIFIED TO MAINTAIN TRANSPARENCY AS WELL AS REPUTATIONS OF THE COMPANY.
I HAVE PAID RS 1300/- FOR THE WORK OF RS 500/-
ITS PINCHES A LOT....
With the price of 11K, i am happy with this product.
Also the lights in chimneys are of no use as they don't emit much light than what we expect. The duct pipe which comes with it is good one and extends upto 6-7 feet.
Make sure you have a provision of duct hole in your kitchen before you buy chimney or it would be a big mess to deal later.
Very important, don't take the service from Hindware technician to install the chimney and do it by yourself which will save your 1000 bucks. (Thanks me later)