Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers, Large, 76 Count
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Powered by natural antirash shield: Indian aloe and yashad bhasma (zinc oxide) (that prevent risk of diaper rash)
- Soft easy-to-fit design offers care and comfort to your baby, silky soft inner layer for soft and sensitive skin
- Breathable fabric ensures proper air circulation and leak-proof soft elastic edges prevent leakage
- Instructions Included
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Powered by natural antirash shield: Indian aloe and yashad bhasma (zinc oxide) (that prevent risk of diaper rash) soft easy-to-fit design offers care and comfort to your baby, silky soft inner layer for soft and sensitive skin breathable fabric ensures proper air circulation and leak-proof soft elastic edges prevent leakage super absorbent polymer (sap) layer: rapidly absorbs multiple wettings and provides maximum protection from dampness wetness indicator: turns green to show when baby wets the diaper keeps skin dry so that baby gets an undisturbed and restful sleep.
From the manufacturer
Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers
What it does:
Your baby requires the utmost care. Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants, is a one-step diaper solution specially designed for comfort, protection and total care of baby's skin. Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants comes in an easy to wear pant style design that offer a soft and comfortable fit & are easy to pull on and off. Enriched with the goodness of Aloe vera and Yashada bhasma, Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants offers a protective anti-rash shield that reduces the activity of harmful enzymes and prevents diaper rash.
- Rapid absorption: Keeps baby's skin dry
- Anti-rash shield: Helps prevents diaper rashes
- Wetness indicator: Turns from yellow to green when baby has a wet diaper
- Leakproof: Soft elastic edges and stretchable thigh support prevents leakage
- Silky soft inner layer: Helps protect baby's soft and sensitive skin
- Goodness of Aloe Vera and Yashad Bhasma
Showing 1-8 of 3,121 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Working very very good in this summer
There is green feather like sign which is for front.
Very soft around waist
Till date only 1 diaper got leaked. Using for 2 weeks.
Got it in deal with best price.
Highly recommended, will b buying this only in future.
Improvements :Need indicator for front & back
Thanks for reading my review, Click on the helpful button if you find it helpful.
properties. It keeps baby skin dry so they
get an undisturbed and restful sleep in
night. The best part which i like in diaper
is wetness indicator no need to check
diaper again and again . Diaper is having
silky soft inner layer which is very much
comfortable to baby and there is no
leakage issue with himalaya diapers. I
happy with product.