- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 17.8 x 33 cm ; 240 g
- Item model number: HMY061
- ASIN: B006G84YYS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 223 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,673 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Himalaya Herbals Protein Conditioner, 200ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Quantity: 200ml; Item Form: Foam
- Protects from future damage
- Restores split ends
- Hair Type: Dry or damaged hair
- Usage: After shampooing, gently apply along the length of wet hair from base to tip. Leave for two minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Hair Conditioner
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Protein Conditioner- Repair and Regeneration: Fix-it in a bottle. What it does: The natural proteins in Himalaya’s Protein Conditioner – Repair and Regeneration provide intensive conditioning for dry, frizzy or damaged hair. This conditioner gently repairs, regenerates and protects your hair from future damage, keeping it healthy and soft. Aloe Vera contains special enzymes that promote hair growth, leaving it revitalized from the scalp. Bean Sprout provides added nutrition to lifeless hair, restoring split ends and shine. Key ingredients: Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, can be used topically or internally as a juice. History shows that Cleopatra endorsed it, and her beauty is legendary. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the hair and scalp. Yarrow, traditionally used in shampoos, promotes a healthy scalp and strengthens the hair shaft. Chickpea, rich in protein, is an excellent herbal supplement for hair. Bean Sprout is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. It effectively nourishes hair, making it healthy and strong.