Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes Mega Offer Pack (4N x 72's) Save Rs.101/-
|Price:||(₹ 1.73 / Count) + 100.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||₹ 202.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Himalaya gentle baby wipes mega offer pack (4n x 72's)
- Wipe gently with the power of herbs
- Indian aloe: Moisturizes the skin
- Indian lotus: Keeps skin soft and supple
- Free from alcohols, silicones and lanolin, the usual factors for allergies, rashes and irritation
- Specially designed for gentle cleansing of baby’s delicate skin during diaper change and before bedtime
- PACKER: The Himalaya Drug Company,Tumkur Road, Makali, Bangalore - 562162; IMPORTER: The Himalaya Drug Company,Tumkur Road, Makali, Bangalore - 562162
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Infused with the goodness of aloe vera and Indian lotus extracts, gentle baby wipes are mild enough to soothe baby's bottoms during a diaper change. The wipes can also be used to gently cleanse baby's skin. The natural ingredients ensure that baby remains bacteria-free throughout the day. Ideal for use when travelling.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered in bulk during the sale. And as they are "NOT RETURNABLE", now I am using these to remove poop stains from my baby's clothes, sheets, nappies, etc. And I must say they are doing a wonderful job at that. The hard poop stains just vanish completely. This proves it has a strong soapy chemical. And they tell us to use such chemicals on baby's skin. They even say it is clinically tested. I wonder who they test it on. Just don't use them on your baby. It's definitely not made for them.
1) Quality is obviously good since it is of Himalaya brand.
2) It is very wet unlike some other brands which feel very dry.
1) Much expensive costs INR 1.75/wipe. Instead I would recommend you buy Babyhug brand. Quality wise it is the same or better than Himalaya and cost wise there is huge difference. Babyhug costs just INR 1/wipe.
Buy only if Babyhug brand is not available on Amazon as was the case with me.
It is very nice and no complaints in quality. It is moist enough, soft and nice fragrance.
Two points to be noted is,some of the wipes does not come out easily which causes wastage.
The packing is not so efficient and it goes out of sticking nature in 4-5 days.
Quality wise, it is good and check out regularly if you get any deal on the price or special offers.
I purchased this product for my cousin's newly born kid and the product was fine for the first few days.After a few days usage the sticker which is the opener of the packet is loosing its sticky nature and after that it becomes useless because they are loosing the moisture.So we need to use the entire wipes of a packet within 5-6 days which is a problem for us.(I am taking out two stars because of this)
Now about the product.
✓Around 72 wipes per packet
✓No allergic reactions till now.(After 1 week)
✓Every vipes have a mild aroma and they are very tidy
✓Smooth and soft
👉Thanks 4 reading..!👈
Size is good and the wipe is moist to the right extent.
Hope Himalaya finds better packaging technique so that the sticker stays on after multiple usage.