Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes (72 Sheets)
|Price:||114.00 ( 1.58 / Item) FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||61.00 (35%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Wipe gently with the power of herbs
- Indian Aloe: Moisturizes the skin
- Indian Lotus: Keeps skin soft and supple
- Free from Alcohols, Silicones & Lanolin, the usual factors for allergies, rashes, and irritation
- Specially designed for gentle cleansing of baby's delicate skin during diaper change and before bedtime
- pH-balanced formula reduces skin irritation
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Baby Wipes are used for cleaning the babies while changing diapers. This pack of 72 sheets is soft and ideal for the delicate skin of babies. For infants, cleaning them while changing diapers is a task that must be done carefully. Moreover, the skin around the area of the body, which is covered by the diapers, can become very sensitive. Therefore, a soft wipe should be used for cleaning that area in order to prevent eruptions and rashes. Using soap and water is only possible in the house. However, when babies are taken outside, these wipes from Himalaya Herbals are suitable and helps in cleaning the baby easily. The handy pack of baby wipes is easy to carry and reduces the mess that occurs when diapers are to be changed. Himalaya is a leading manufacturer of herbal cosmetic products and drugs. The company also manufactures a wide range of baby products that include cream, shampoo, talcum powder, lotion and baby wipes.
Cleaning the skin with safe and natural extracts of plants
The wipe sheets are used for cleaning the skin of babies. Using this product reduces the chances of rashes and allergies as it is made from aloe vera and lotus extracts. Aloe vera has a soothing effect on the skin that leaves the baby feeling fresh and happy.
Moisturises the skin and prevents dryness
Besides cleaning the skin, the wipes also moisturise the skin and prevent dryness or irritation. In order to buy baby products online, you can check and compare the prices from the retailer sites that are listed in Junglee before placing an order.
Contains lotus extracts that are safe for baby skin
The baby wipes from Himalaya contain Indian lotus extracts that conditions the skin and makes it soft and smooth. The plant extracts that are used in these wipe sheets are recommended by dermatologists as appropriate and gentle for the skin of babies.
Hypoallergenic formula is mild in nature
The hypoallergenic formula, which is used in these wipes, is mild and suitable for babies. It does not cause allergies and is well-tolerated by most babies� skin.
From the Manufacturer
Gentle Care for Your Baby's Tender Skin
Soothe your baby's skin, while changing diapers, with the Himalaya herbals baby wipes. Featuring the herbal ingredients Aloe Vera and Indian Lotus, these handy baby wipes are sure to gently cleanse your little one's skin. Aloe Vera, which is used in several skin remedies, keeps your child's skin moisturised and fresh, while Indian Lotus ensures that the skin remains soft, supple and smooth. The natural ingredients of the herbal baby wipes keep your little one free from harmful bacteria all day. Use these gentle baby wipes to clean those muddy little hands and fingers, so that your little one remains fresh and clean all the time.
Perfect Addition to Any Baby Bag
When it comes to travelling along with your little toddler, the Himalaya herbal wipes make the perfect addition to your bag. Carry these gentle wipes along wherever you go to ensure that your child is always protected against dreaded bacterial infections. These Himalaya herbal baby wipes have a pleasant scent that keeps your baby smelling fresh long after a diaper change. Close your pack of Himalaya scented baby wipes to maintain their freshness and moisture with the resealable cover. The mild ingredients in these soft baby wipes ensure that there is no irritation with constant use of these wipes. Buy baby wipes at a great price to ensure that your baby's skin remains fresh, clean and moisturised at all times.
- Count: 72 wipes
- Ingredients: Aloe Vera and Indian Lotus extracts
- Natural ingredients
- Keeps your baby bacteria-free
- Cleanses, soothes and moisturises your little one's skin
From the manufacturer
Since its inception, Himalaya has focused on developing safe, natural and innovative remedies that will help people lead richer, healthier lives.
How to Use
1. Lay the baby on a flat surface and remove the diaper.
2. Take a baby wipe and gently remove any poop or urine using the wipe.
3. Discard after use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Quality is obviously good since it is of Himalaya brand.
2) It is very wet unlike some other brands which feel very dry.
1) Much expensive costs INR 1.75/wipe. Instead I would recommend you buy Babyhug brand. Quality wise it is the same or better than Himalaya and cost wise there is huge difference. Babyhug costs just INR 1/wipe.
Buy only if Babyhug brand is not available on Amazon as was the case with me.
I ordered in bulk during the sale. And as they are "NOT RETURNABLE", now I am using these to remove poop stains from my baby's clothes, sheets, nappies, etc. And I must say they are doing a wonderful job at that. The hard poop stains just vanish completely. This proves it has a strong soapy chemical. And they tell us to use such chemicals on baby's skin. They even say it is clinically tested. I wonder who they test it on. Just don't use them on your baby. It's definitely not made for them.
Super easy to clean using these wipes and has a lot of moisture content. Soft fabric is definitely one of the major pros of the product.
The only con of this wipes is the packaging I guess the adhesive used around the re-sealable edges had to be a little stronger.
It is very nice and no complaints in quality. It is moist enough, soft and nice fragrance.
Two points to be noted is,some of the wipes does not come out easily which causes wastage.
The packing is not so efficient and it goes out of sticking nature in 4-5 days.
Quality wise, it is good and check out regularly if you get any deal on the price or special offers.
Towards the end, the remaining wipes accumulates a lot of the contents from the other wipes.
One of the issue I have observed so far is, they should come up with an alternative arrangement for the opening seal, as it tends to come off within a few days.