Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 40.00 Delivery charge
+ 81.77 Delivery charge
Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes (72 Count, Pack of 3)
|Price:||393.00 ( 1.82 / Count) FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||132.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Alcohol-free superior wipes to gently cleanse baby's skin
- Enriched with the goodness of Himalaya Baby Lotion
- Free from Alcohol, Silicones, and Lanolin
This item is non-returnable.Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Infused with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Indian Lotus extracts, Gentle Baby Wipes are mild enough to soothe baby's bottoms during a diaper change. The wipes can also be used to gently cleanse baby's skin. The natural ingredients ensure that baby remains bacteria-free throughout the day. Ideal for use when travelling.
From the manufacturer
Since its inception, Himalaya has focused on developing safe, natural and innovative remedies that will help people lead richer, healthier lives.
How to Use
1. Lay the baby on a flat surface and remove the diaper.
2. Take a baby wipe and gently remove any poop or urine using the wipe.
3. Discard after use.
3,550 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered in bulk during the sale. And as they are "NOT RETURNABLE", now I am using these to remove poop stains from my baby's clothes, sheets, nappies, etc. And I must say they are doing a wonderful job at that. The hard poop stains just vanish completely. This proves it has a strong soapy chemical. And they tell us to use such chemicals on baby's skin. They even say it is clinically tested. I wonder who they test it on. Just don't use them on your baby. It's definitely not made for them.
1) Quality is obviously good since it is of Himalaya brand.
2) It is very wet unlike some other brands which feel very dry.
1) Much expensive costs INR 1.75/wipe. Instead I would recommend you buy Babyhug brand. Quality wise it is the same or better than Himalaya and cost wise there is huge difference. Babyhug costs just INR 1/wipe.
Buy only if Babyhug brand is not available on Amazon as was the case with me.
It is very nice and no complaints in quality. It is moist enough, soft and nice fragrance.
Two points to be noted is,some of the wipes does not come out easily which causes wastage.
The packing is not so efficient and it goes out of sticking nature in 4-5 days.
Quality wise, it is good and check out regularly if you get any deal on the price or special offers.
Super easy to clean using these wipes and has a lot of moisture content. Soft fabric is definitely one of the major pros of the product.
The only con of this wipes is the packaging I guess the adhesive used around the re-sealable edges had to be a little stronger.