- Minimum 25% off Subscribe & Save: Setup Auto Reload for subscriptions. Products will be delivered automatically every month & shipping is free! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes (72 Count, Pack of 3)
|Price:||390.00 ( 1.81 / Count) FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||135.00 (26%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Alcohol-free superior wipes to gently cleanse baby's skin
- Enriched with the goodness of Himalaya Baby Lotion
- Free from Alcohol, Silicones, and Lanolin
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Infused with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Indian Lotus extracts, Gentle Baby Wipes are mild enough to soothe baby's bottoms during a diaper change. The wipes can also be used to gently cleanse baby's skin. The natural ingredients ensure that baby remains bacteria-free throughout the day. Ideal for use when travelling.
From the manufacturer
Since its inception, Himalaya has focused on developing safe, natural and innovative remedies that will help people lead richer, healthier lives.
How to Use
1. Lay the baby on a flat surface and remove the diaper.
2. Take a baby wipe and gently remove any poop or urine using the wipe.
3. Discard after use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Quality is obviously good since it is of Himalaya brand.
2) It is very wet unlike some other brands which feel very dry.
1) Much expensive costs INR 1.75/wipe. Instead I would recommend you buy Babyhug brand. Quality wise it is the same or better than Himalaya and cost wise there is huge difference. Babyhug costs just INR 1/wipe.
Buy only if Babyhug brand is not available on Amazon as was the case with me.
Towards the end, the remaining wipes accumulates a lot of the contents from the other wipes.
One of the issue I have observed so far is, they should come up with an alternative arrangement for the opening seal, as it tends to come off within a few days.
we use it to clean him after pee/poo .
gentle aromatic smell and sufficient length of each wipe cloth.
only downside is, the flap lid looses its gum/stickiness after some days.should not be a deal breaker as by then, wipes also will come to end.
i dont want to try other brands on my baby, as i believe himalaya is herbal and is safe.