- Flat 10% cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry. Max cashback Rs 150. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Instant Discount with Axis Bank Cards on purchase of Rs.1500 or more from Amazon Pantry Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap, 125g
|You Save:||7.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Cleanses skin
- Softens skin
- 100 percent safe for newborns
- Pack size : 125 grams
- Key Ingredients : Olive oil, enriched with vitamin E, nourishes, protects and softens skin and prevents chafing
What is Amazon Pantry?Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Himalaya's Nourishing Baby Soap is a herbal formulation, especially developed for your baby's sensitive skin. It contains natural emollients like Honey, Sunflower, Castor Oil and Milk that moisturizes your baby's skin, reduce itching and inflammation. Ideal for use during the monsoon season. Free from artificial colours.