- Item Weight: 191 g
- Item part number: 7000431
- ASIN: B006G87J5O
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 376 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#18 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #1 in Dog Flea & Tick Control
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Himalaya Erina Ep Powder, 150g
|Price:||128.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||32.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- For dogs, prevents from fleas, lice and ticks infestation, itching
- Ayurvedic proprietary medicine
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Action: Prevents ectoparasites: Erina EP controls ectoparasites (external parasites) like ticks, fleas and lice in pets. Controls skin infections: Its antimicrobial and antifungal actions, prevent skin infections and improves the overall condition of the skin. Indications: To control ectoparasites like ticks, fleas and lice. To improve overall skin health. Key ingredients: Eucalyptus (Tailaparni) has antiseptic and germicidal properties, which keep insects at bay and promote overall skin health. Neem (Nimba) is an antifungal agent that relieves itching, redness and irritation. It combats bacterial and fungal skin infections, thus improving immunity against skin infections Direction for use: Erina-EP Powder The powder should be dusted liberally over the animal and rubbed down thoroughly to the skin. Dust bedding or sleeping quarters as required, or as directed by the veterinarian Pack size: Erina EP Powder 150g.
From the manufacturer
Erina EP Powder
Erina EP Powder is a blend of natural actives for management of ticks, fleas, and lice infestation (ectoparasites) occurrence in pets. EP Powder can be used regularly to prevent infestation of ectoparasites and reduces foul body odor in pets, maintains skin hygiene.
376 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
15 days between the timr that the powder finished at home and till we ordered for more our puppy's long haired coat was dull and sticky. He was itchy and unhappy. But after resuming, in first application itself his coat is back to being bouncy and shiny. I would prefer it to be used even without ticks problem, to 1) ward them off anyways, and 2) daily grooming and conditioning routine for fresh clean coat. Highly recommend!