- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 4.5 x 14.5 cm ; 181 g
- Item part number: 50780
- ASIN: B006G87IFK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 830 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#4 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #1 in Dog Flea & Tick Control
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Himalaya Erina-EP Tick and Flea Control Shampoo, 200 ml
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||16.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For Dogs, Prevents from Fleas, Lice and Ticks infestation, itching
- Each ml contains : Tailaparni 9mg, Vacha 8 mg, Sarapunkha 6.5 mg, Nimba 6.5 mg
- Required Quantity to be Applied
Discover more | Shop at India's Largest Pet Store Shop now
Return Policy on this item
This product is non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, 1mg, UrbanClap & Faasos. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Erina EP controls ectoparasites (external parasites) like ticks, fleas and lice in pets. Its antimicrobial and antifungal actions, prevent skin infections and improves the overall condition of the skin. Wet the pet's body thoroughly with water. Apply the required quantity of shampoo and rub thoroughly into the hair root to obtain a lather. Leave the lather on the body for ten to fifteen minutes and wash with water. Pat dry with towel and brush the coat when dry, or use as directed by the veternarian.
From the manufacturer
Himalaya Erina-EP Shampoo
Erina EP Shampoo is a blend of natural actives for management of ticks, fleas and lice infestation (ectoparasites) among pets. Erina EP Shampoo is soft on the skin and coat, does not contain any harmful chemicals that are toxic to pets. Erina EP Shampoo is pH balanced, thus prevents scaling and skin damage in pets.
830 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Moreover a small amount of the shampoo gives enough foam to wash off the dirt.
Quality: The liquid is brownish with regular shampoo consistency and creates lather easily. The product kills most of the ticks immediately when applied on the right place. Since I have a cat and cats don't enjoy water, I can't leave the product for 10-15 mins as instructed. I apply to the whole body and then specifically few areas where I can see the flea and wash immediately. The lather do take little more water to wash off than other shampoo.
Other details: The wash has a nice fragrance and the fur feels really soft and smooth after it has completely dried.