Hikvision 8 Channel DVR
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Connectable to Turbo HD, AHD, HDCVI and analog cameras
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
- Key Features: H.264 video compression, Up to 4CIF resolution non-real-time recording, HDMI and VGA output at 1920 × 1080P resolution, Dual-stream, 4/8/16-ch synchronous playback, NTP,SMTP, NFS, UPnP and iSCSI protocols supported
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Manufacturer
Product Key Features:
- Connect able to the network cameras and network dome s (this feature is supported by HDVR series).
- Connectable to the Coaxitron camera/dome for D S - 7200HWI - E 1(2) /C series .
- PAL/NTSC adaptive video inputs.
- H.264 video compression with high reliability and superior definition.
- Encoding at up to WD1 (PAL: 960×576, NTSC: 960×480) resolution for DS - 7200HWI - SH, DS - 7204HWI - SV, DS - 7200HVI - SV, DS - 7200HWI - SL, DS - 7200HWI - E 1(2) /C, DS - 7200HWI - E1/E2, DS - 7224HWI - E2 , DS - 7224/7232HVI - SH, DS - 7300HWI - SH, DS - 7300HI - SH, DS - 81 00HCI - SH and DS - 8100HWSI - SH models; and up to 4CIF resolution for DS - 72 04/7208/7216 HVI - SH, DS - 7200HFI - SH, DS - 7300HFI - SH, and DS - 8100HFSI - SH models.
- Each channel supports dual - stream.
- Independent configuration for each channel, including resolution, fr ame rate, bit rate, image quality, etc.
- I nput and output video quality is configurable.
- Normal and event record ing parameters configurable per individual camera.
- Encoding for audio/video composite stream or video stream; audio and video synchroniz ation during composite stream encoding.
- Watermark technology.
- Video quality diagnostics. Local Monitoring
- Simultaneous HDMI / VGA and CVBS outputs.
- HDMI /VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution.
- 1/4/ 6/8/ 9 /16 /25/36 - division live vie w is supported, a nd the display sequence of screens is adjustable.
- Manual or auto switch of cameras in l ive view , with the dwell time is configurable.
- Quick setting menu is provided for live view.
- The selected live view channel can be shielded.
- Motion detection, tamper - proof, video exception , video loss and VCA alarm functions. T he VCA recording type is supported by the Smart DVR/HDVR models only.
- Privacy mask.
- Multiple PTZ protocols supported; setting and calling of PTZ preset, patrol and pattern.
- Zooming in by clicking the mouse and PTZ tracing by dragging mouse. HDD Management
- 1 SATA hard disk can be connected to DS - 7200HVI - SH, DS - 7200HVI - SV, DS - 7204HFI - SH , DS - 7204HWI - SV and DS - 7204H W I - S H , DS - 7200HWI - SL , DS - 7200HWI - E1, DS - 7204HWI - E1/C models , 2 SATA hard disk s to DS - 7208/7216HFI - SH , DS - 7208/7216H W I - S H , DS - 7208 /7216 HWI - E2/C, DS - 7208/7216/7224HWI - E2, DS - 7224/7232HVI - SH and DS - 7224/7232HWI - SH models , up to 4 SATA hard disks to DS - 7300 - SH , and up to 8 SATA hard disks to DS - 8100 - SH ; with a m aximum of 4TB storage ca pacity for each disk.
- 8 network disks (8 NAS disks, or 7 NAS disks+ 1 IP SAN disk) can be connected.
- HDD group management.
- Support HDD standby function.
- HDD property: redundancy, read - only, read/write (R/W) .
- HDD quota management; different capacity can b e assigned to different channel.
Recording and Playback
- Holiday recording schedule configuration.
- Normal and event video encoding parameters.
- Multiple recording type s: manual, normal, motion , alarm, motion/alarm , motion & alarm and VCA . The alarm, mot ion/alarm and motion & alarm recording types are provided for DS - 7224/7232 - SH, DS - 7300 - SH, DS - 8100 - SH and HDVR models only . And the VCA recording type is supported by the Smart DVR/HDVR models only.
- Recording by main str eam or sub - stream is configurable.
- 8 recording time periods with separated recording types.
- Pre - recor d and post - record for motion detection for recording, and pre - record time for schedule and manual recording.
- Searching record files by event .
- Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags .
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Local redundant recording.
- Searching and playing back record files by channel number, recording type, start time, end time, etc.
- Smart search for the selected area in the video.
- Smart playback to go throug h less effective information .
- Zooming in when playback.
- Playing reversely.
- Support pause , fast forward , slow forward , skip forward, and skip backward when playback, locating by dragging the mouse.
- 4 /8 /16 - ch synchronous playback
- Export video data b y USB , SAT A or eSATA storage device. The eSATA is supported by DS - 7300 - SH and DS - 8100 - SH models only.
- Export video clips when playback.
- Management and maintenance of backup devices. Alarm and Exception
- Configurable arming tim e of alarm input/output ( for DS - 7224/7232 - SH, DS - 7300 - SH and DS - 8100 - SH models ) .
- Alarm for video loss, motion detection, tampering, abnormal signal , video input/output standard mismatch, illegal login, network disconnected, IP confliction, abnormal record , HDD error, and HDD full , etc.
- Alarm event triggers full screen monitoring, audio alarm, notifying surveillance center and sending email.
- Automatic restore when system is abnormal.
- VCA detection alarm (line crossing detection and intrusion detection) is supported by the smart D VR /HDVR series.
- S u pport alarm push notifi cation ( live video or playback) on the linked mobile phone s when alarm event occurs. The mobile phone must be installed with the iVMS - 4500 client software and the alarm push function is enabled.
Other Loc al Functions
- O perable by mouse, IR remote control or front panel (for DS - 7300 - SH and DS - 8100 - SH ) .
- Three - level user management; admin user is allowed to create many operating accounts and define their operating permission, which includes the limit to acces s any channel.
- O peration, exceptions an d log recording and searching.
- Import and export of device configuration information.
- 1 self - adaptive 10M/100M network interface for DS - 7204/7208/7216 , and 1 self - adaptive 10M/100M /100 0 M network inte rface for DS - 7224/7232 - SH, and DS - 7300 - SH , and 2 self - adaptive 10M/100M /100 0 M network interface s for DS - 8100 - SH models.
- IPv6 is supported.
- TCP/IP protocol, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTSP, NTP, SADP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS and iSCSI are supported.
- Extranet access b y HiDDNS.
- Support P2P protocol and access by ezviz.
- TCP, UDP and RTP for unicast.
- Auto/Manual port mapping and automatically discovered by NAT .
- D S - 7200HWI - E 1(2) /C series support s HIKVISION - C and PELCO - C Coaxitron protocols.
- Remote search, playback, dow nload, locking and unlocking of the record files, and downloading files broken transfer resume.
- Remote parameters setup; remote import/export of device parameters.
- Remote viewing of the device status, system logs and alarm status.
- Remote locking and unlock ing of control panel and mouse.
- Remote HDD formatting and program upgrading.
- Remote system restart.
- RS - 232 and RS - 485 tran sparent channel transmission. RS - 232 serial port is provided for DS - 7300 - SH and DS - 8100 - SH models only.
- Alarm event and e xception i nformation can be sent to the remote host .
- Remotely start/stop recording.
- Upgrade by remote FTP server .
- Remote PTZ control.
- Two - way audio and voice broadcasting.
- Embedded WEB server.
- SDK for Windows and Linux system.
- Source code of application software for demo.
- Development support and training for application system.