Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
High Growth Handbook: Scaling Startups From 10 to 10,000 People Hardcover – 17 July 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Shop and get a chance to win exciting cashback rewards every hour Click here to know more Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
"Elad eschews trite management aphorisms in favor of pragmatic and straight-shooting insights on complex topics." --Dick Costolo, former CEO of Twitter and serial entrepreneur
"Elad first invested in Airbnb when we were less than 10 people and provided early advice on scaling the company. This book shares these learnings for the next generation of entrepreneurs." --Nathan Blecharczyk, cofounder of Airbnb, Chief Strategy Officer, and Chairman of Airbnb China
About the Author
Previously, he was the VP of Corporate Strategy at Twitter, where he also ran various product (Geo, Search) and other operational teams (M&A and Corporate Development). Elad joined Twitter via the acquisition of MixerLabs, a company where he was co-founder and CEO. MixerLabs ran GeoAPI, one of the early developer-centric platform infrastructure products. Elad spent many years at Google, where he started the mobile team and was involved in all aspects of getting that team up and running. He was involved with three acquisitions (including the Android team) and was the original product manager for Google Mobile Maps and other key mobile products.
Prior to Google, Elad had product management and market-seeding roles at a number of Silicon Valley companies. He also worked at McKinsey & Co. Elad received his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has degrees in Mathematics and Biology from the University of California, San Diego.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For a few weeks I resisted buying the book due to the high price; now I regret every day I lost.
The High Growth Handbook has a unique format. It clearly lays out the most important aspects of a start-up business & then includes real-life interviews of the who's who of the world (mainly silicon valley) who have attempted & achieved those principles that are enshrined inside.
The book has amazing insights, knowledge points & most importantly (for me), "Ahhh... so this IS the right way it's done - like the way we do it" moments. It's a checklist to feel good :))
Some amazing nuggets:
- Founders should write a guide for working with them
- It's OK to be an 'individual' contributor even as a Founder (Wozniak)
- "A startup is throwing yourself from a cliff and assembling an aircraft on the way down" (R. Hoffman)
- "The nos of people who approach a managers desk is indicative of how good they are"
- Give 'low titles' to new joiners
- WHY diversity works!
- DON'T get obsessed with PR
- Zuckerberg's M&A strategy
A MUST READ!