- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 322 g
- Item model number: 8903439318116
- ASIN: B00JX9G6HK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,18,132 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Hidesign Norah W1-616-Pebble Women's Sling Bag (Purple)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather material purple colored sling bag
- 6 inches height X 8 inches length X 2 inches width
- Zip closure with Removable Strap
- 3 pockets
- 6 months domestic warranty on manufacturing defects
- Do not expose to extreme heat
Know how your Hidesign bag is made
Hidesign bags are handcrafted with vegetable tanned , hand dyed leathers, and this makes every piece one of a kind. The true beauty of a Hidesign bag lies in its uniqueness which is due to our start-to-finish hand making process.
Your bag is made using Hidesign’s vegetable tanned leathers. To highlight the natural texture and grain of the leather, it is rolled in wooden drums with vegetable oils and extracts made from bark of Wattle tree and Myrobalan seeds for several days. The leather absorbs the oil and extracts, which gives it a unique character– a deep, rich colour and long lasting strength – which is followed by dyeing and hand finishing using waxes and lacquer. No two hides have the exact same texture or color because it boils down to the individual grain pattern and source of the hide. The leathers are then hand cut and hand assembled piece by piece by a small group of artisans. Hidesign also makes its own brass rings and buckles. At the atelier every day around 4 pm the furnace is cranked up to 1,700 degree F, which melts the brass cubes into a golden, illuminating lava. A pair of skilled hands makes moist sand cast moulds, into which this molten brass is poured. These moulds are broken to retrieve the brass fittings, which are then polished and finished before they adorn the leather product.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?