- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (20 September 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780743289801
- ISBN-13: 978-0743289801
- ASIN: 0743289803
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.3 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #64,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Hidden Messages in Water Paperback – 20 Sep 2005
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Hidden Messages in Water is magnificent. Through his genius photography and superb scientific skill, Dr. Masaru Emoto has created a book that is truly a mystical treasure. His contribution to research in spiritual consciousness is positively masterful.
—Caroline M. Myss, author of Sacred Contracts and Anatomy of the Spirit
As with Galileo, Newton, and Einstein, Dr. Emoto's clear vision helps us see ourselves and our universe differently. Science and spirit unite, resulting in a profound and undeniable quantum leap in how we view our world, and how we can reclaim our health and create peace.
—Marcus Laux, ND, editor, Naturally Well Today
Dr. Emoto's work with water beautifully illustrates the healing power of love and gratitude. These building blocks of appreciation support our well-being in body, mind, heart, and soul. The Hidden Messages in Water is a most valuable contribution to the creation of a positive future for our world.
—Noelle C. Nelson, PhD, coauthor of The Power of Appreciation
About the Author
Masaru Emoto is an internationally renowned Japanese researcher who has gained worldwide acclaim. Emoto is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University's department of humanities and sciences with a focus on International Relations, and he receive certification as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine from the Open International University.
Emoto's research has visually captured the structure of water at the moment of freezing, and through high-speed photography he has shown the direct consequences of destructive thoughts and the thoughts of love and appreciation of the formation of water crystals. The revelation that our thoughts can influence water has profound implications for our health and the well-being of the planet.
Masaru Emoto has written many books, including the New York Times bestselling The Hidden Messages in Water, and his books have been published in twenty-four languages.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
# A good read for those who search for answers about all and everything.
# Beautiful crystal pictures.. Seeing them makes you happy :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The worst book that I have ever read.
It's discussing absurd things. Many people may think that it's science. There is no science in this book.Read more