- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 1.9 x 1.1 cm ; 9.07 g
- 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: MT-401R
- ASIN: B074GWQNHR
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 August 2017
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,289 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Hicks MT-401R Digital Thermometer with Buzzer (White)
|Price:||165.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||13.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Last reading recall and buzzer memory and beeper
- Reading both in oc and of
- Safe, fast and clinically accurate
- Oral, rectal or underarm use
- No fear of mercury poisoning
- Lcd display
- Latex free
- Battery replaceable
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All medical appliances follow a replacement only policy, with a 10-day replacement window. Visit www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Warranty Details: 1 Year
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Hicks digital thermometer with buzzer, mt-401r measures human body temperature with precision and accuracy.
From the manufacturer
- Hicks fast read digital thermometer – Reads temperature in approx. 10 seconds
- Fever line technology indicates, normal and high fever
- Digital thermometer with very high professional accuracy
- The thermometer has a buzzer to help determine when the measurement is complete
- Water resistant
- Comes with a battery replacement option
- Measures the temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Last reading recall function
The thermometer displays the temperature within 10 seconds, result displayed is highly accurate.
The thermometer comes with a fever line technology, when it is inclined towards red side it indicates high fever and when towards green it indicates normal temperature.
The thermometer is water resistant, keeping the thermometer safe even if it is in contact with water.
The thermometer consists of a beeper alarm which gets activated when the measurement is complete.
The thermometer consists of a temperature switching function which converts the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa.
The thermometer has a function of last reading recall which stores the last reading for future use.
About the Brand
Hicks is a household name in India, for over a hundred years, and is synonymous with thermometers. Hicks was founded in 1962 by Late Shri V.P. Gupta, with British collaboration and a vision of universal Healthcare. We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain the highest standard and now have a diversified portfolio of medical disposable, consumable, diagnostic and pharmaceuticals.
Some of the major categories are:
- Home health