Hi-Bird NSB 21 SPEED 26 Bicycle (Dark Grey_Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Gear System: Fitted with 21 Speed Gear System^Oversized and Swaged Frame Design^Comfortable Seat^Seat Quick Release^Sturdy and Rigid Design
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Know more about the Gear size
Use our Cycling Gear Size Guide to measure the size and get your exact gear.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer : Nevertheless, if you are really looking for professional cycling experience and high end biking, probably this is not the best!
I am big man and weigh around 100-110 Kilos, I was quite apprehensive to buy this unknown brand and I was not at all confident about the weight baring ability of this bike, I spoke to Decalathon & Montra Executives, they suggested not to go with any model less than 15000 for my weight, but I was not dare enough to invest huge money on my experiment, then I called Safari international (Hi bird) executive, this fellow couldn't speak English, but conveyed info. He said Nsb 21 shall bare my weight, finally I ordered it from another online store which offered for 5.5k, yes..its mouthwatering price!
1) I received the product in 80% assembling state, mechanical had nothing much to do apart from simple bolt amalgamation. First look and feel of the bicycle was really awesome, but you may miss some premium kinda feeling
2) As many people claimed, (thought), it doesn't come with Chinese Sunrun gears, it comes with SHIMANO 21 Speed! Before 2015 November, it was used to have Surune gear which is the pirated chines version of Sunrace gears, but now..it is Well known SHIMANO, all knows how SHIMANO revo shifter performs, search in All websites..probably this is the only bike in India which has SHIMANO 21 Gears in below 6k segment, gears are butter smooth!
2) V breaks are more than for the price, very good, another model SS21 Which comes with front suspension seems to have problem with breaks, but I found them very good on this bike
3) Rigidity of the frame is marvelous, it doesn't care my weight, cycle moves futilely with little friction, its probably because of my over weight
4) looks..looks..looks...The best show off bike than any other bike in 10 k segment
Although I am satisfied with bike performance, everything has its own disadvantages, some of the are listed below!
1) with in a day, you will come to know about the cheapness of built material, of course it is sturdy but not that premium to kiss the cycle
2) if your height is more than 5.7, you may feel little inconvenience while riding as your shoe may touch the front wheel
3) handle bar has design glitch, it would have been right fit for any touring or road bike, but not for dirt bike like this, and the grip is not at all good!
4) Tyre and tube quality is Local and cheap
Verdict: Still it is bang for 6k bucks, don't fall into into a trap or BRANDS, you search any brand bicycle, they will also have more negative reviews, we should keep the price of this item in our mins to comment, if you are experimenting with cycle after decades, and if you are not sure whether you are serious biker or novice..then get this one, and use it for couple or years...then put it in OLX!
Great for short trips nearby and beginners like me.
If you are doing long trips go for Schwinn or any other Hi end bikes (off course they are costly, but nice to ride and durable too)
Apart from the good looks and color, the main advantage of this bike is that it is extremely light weight.
This makes it very useful in the city traffic.
The gears work, but are not definitely as good as Shimaro or any well-known brand.
However, the cycle comes with 21-speed setup at an extremely cheap price making it an ideal choice for people still thinking if they are serious about biking or not.