Heritage: Essays on Museology and Conservation Paperback – 2007
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Book: The papers included in this volume cover a variety of topics and are broadly divided into three sections:
Heritage and Museology
General Considerations of Conservation
and Conservation of Specific Materials.
They cover a wide spectrum which includes interesting and practical topics. This book would be useful to Conservators and Museologists who could find hints for preserving, restoring and displaying museum objects. Besides, the well informed layman may be able to reflect upon and understand the broad outlines of the subjects covered in these pages.
Check Images for the Table of Contents
The Author: Mr. Nilam Harinarayana, former Director of Museums, Tamil Nadu, is a Conservator and Museologist with three and half decades of experience in these fields. He was trained at Louvre Museum (Paris) and Institute of Archaeology (London).
Book Size: Crown 1/4th
Pages: pp.295 + 38 line drawings & photographs
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|