- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Herbs and Crops Natural Indigo Powder, Green, 227g
|Price:||179.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||70.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Flavour indigo
- Ingredients indigofera tinctoria
- Instructions store in dry and moist free place keep away from direct sunlight keep away from children's, not to be eaten for external use only
- Suggested usage for hair coloring
- Directions its 100 percent natural product easy to mix with water due to its fine mesh apply it on henna colored hair to get jet black color mix it with henna to get dark brown to black shades on hair
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Indigo powder is a natural dye which is very famous now days for coloring hair black. Many people know it as black henna, but it gives a blue dye. When used with natural henna powder it gives a dark brown to shiny black color. Generally it gives a blue dye even though it looks just like henna. It is also used to dye clothes and get a denim blue color. In botanical language it is known as indogofera tinctoria. The indigo powder is made using the leaves of indigo plant.
From the manufacturer
Natural Indigo Powder
What are the Advantages of sing Indigo?
- It is an all-natural hair dye that does not harm your hair in any way
- When mixed with henna, it gives your hair a rich brown color
- When applied over henna treated hair, it gives a lush black color
- Regular use of indigo on hair can treat and prevent premature greying
- Indigo hair oil stimulates new hair growth and prevents scalp infections
- Indigo hair oil also treats dandruff and conditions your hair
What is Indigo Powder?
Indigo is a natural dye that is obtained from the plant Indigofera tinctoria. It’s rich, dark blue in color and is mainly used for dyeing clothes, especially denim. In fact, it is known to be one of the oldest dyes to be used for textile dyeing and printing. However, it is now also being used in combination with henna as a natural hair dye. Interestingly, indigo offers some great benefits for your hair when used appropriately. So, let’s take a look, shall we?
Indigo Powder for Premature Greying of the Hair
Indigo leaf is an amazing home remedy for treating premature greying of the hair. Regular use of hair oil made with indigo leaves will reverse and prevent greying of the hair greatly.
Indigo Powder for Hair Growth
Indigo leaf hair oil made with the leaves is amazing for hair growth. It prevents scalp infections and stimulates new hair growth when used regularly. To stimulate hair growth, massage the oil gently in the scalp everyday regularly.
Indigo Powder for Dandruff
The hair oil made with indigo leaves is also a very good remedy for dandruff. It reduces dandruff greatly and if used from young age, it will greatly prevent dandruff.
Indigo Powder Hair Dye
One main hair benefit of indigo is that it acts as a natural hair dye. In my personal opinion, it is one of natures gift considering the side effects of chemical hair dyes which range from increased sensitivity to sun to skin allergies.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 180 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I Was buy this product jan/2018 first put mehandi then my white hair is showing brown, after one day put mehandi then indico power mix with warm water then put hair for 30 min. then wash normal water , then all brown hire zblack in first time use