- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 3 edition (26 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780070702530
- ISBN-13: 978-0070702530
- ASIN: 0070702535
- Product Dimensions: 46.5 x 8.4 x 61 cm
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Heat and Mass Transfer Paperback – 26 Apr 2011
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
P Nag is an Indian author who has authored many textbooks like Heat And Mass Transfer, Power Plant Engineering, and Basic And Applied Thermodynamics with the idea of helping engineering students excel in their studies.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
For theory and concept go for central & Boles and R C Sachdeva
For numericals go for this book.
Theory part is little complicated .
Content is good but lacks in proper explaination!! Writer could have made it more better like his other books.
Very difficult to grasp concepts from this.