- Product Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 24 cm ; 848 g
- Item model number: FS550
- ASIN: B07N7HPH8P
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 January 2019
- Average Customer Review: 284 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #270 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
HealthSense Nano-Cure FS 550 Facial Steamer & Medical Steam Inhaler Vaporizer with Nano-Ionic Technology, UV Sterilization, 55ml water tank & 1 Year Warranty
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- CHILD SAFE & MEDICAL USE: Nano-Cure does not sprinkle water from the outlet unlike other vaporizers, hence safe to be used by kids & adults alike. Provides efficient therapy for respiratory ailments like sinusitis, allergies, rhinitis & improves sensory capabilities in children. Clears nasal and sinus passages to ease congestion and effectively relieves cough, cold, flu, bronchitis.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Alleviates sinusitis, allergies, rhinitis & other breathing disorders. Clears nasal passages to ease congestion and effectively relieves cough, cold, flu & bronchitis
- POWERFUL NANO STEAM: Produces fine nanometer sized steam with negatively charged ions resulting in 10X more effective and faster absorption. Consistent & wide steam flow covers entire face
- UV STERILIZED HOT STEAM: The steam passes through a UV Lamp to ensure hygiene while the skin & nasal passage is being treated. Ceramic PTC heating element ensures fast heating within 40 seconds.
- SERVICE & WARRANTY: 1 year HealthSense India warranty on manufacturing defects to ensure quality customer support. Please contact us on +91 80 41262836 or email us at: email@example.com for warranty claims.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Fs 550
Warranty Details: 1 year limited off-site service warranty on manufacturing defects
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Healthsense nano-cure facial ionic steam inhaler and vaporizer. This steamer uses advanced nano ionic steam technology and segmented atomization system to generate soothing, hot-spring like waves of ionic steam particles 4, 000 times finer than traditional steam to penetrate and moisturize the skin. The nano-steam not only provides you with deep and thorough cleansing experience by opening pores, but also moisturizes the skin and stimulates circulation in the face. Besides, the stylish, compact and hand-held design allows you to steam your face and keep a healthy, natural-looking complexion whenever you want and wherever you go. Rated Voltage: 220V - 50Hz ; Power Rating: 280W ; Child Safe: Nano-Cure does not sprinkle water from the outlet and hence safe to be used by kids and adults provides efficient therapy for respiratory ailments and improves sensory capabilities in children.
From the manufacturer
We wake up every day with 2 things in mind: staying fit round-the-clock & to make our surrounding, a healthy place to live in. HealthSense was born out of a similar mindset to our young Indian Founders, Surbhi & Yugantar Agarwal in 2014 at the age of 21, and this couple is working hard to grow substantially since then. Proving to be an acclaimed brand in health & personal care, HealthSense is strongly & quietly building its presence in this busy world by bringing the best of technically advance & quality products promising performance backed with an affordable price tag & support. We are headquartered in Bangalore – the then Garden & now Silicon Valley of India.
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
284 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tiny water tank is concealed in the body of the product, and you cannot tell when the steam is getting over. Also according to the product booklet, the steamer may stop when the water gets over and not restart till the product cools which is a big downer!
Also you will get a card in the packet which entitles you to a 500 Rupee cash back provided you send them a snapshot of your Amazon review. Since you would like to have that, you would do well to give them the review!
You buy the overpriced product and then get scammed into giving a nice review that will translate into more sales for the manufacturer!
No 500 rupee cashback for me ! Not playing the game ! Be warned! If you want a steamer buy one if the regular ones!
This steamer is perfect!
The stream of steam that comes is steady, in rhythm and so soothing! I’ve gone to 4K facials in salon where the steamers send hot steam! This steamer stream doesn’t burn, not a drop of water will ever hit your face and it serves the purpose of massaging your skin and opening your pores. Massage must be what I felt it doing. I’m attaching a video for those people who like a demo before buying anything!
I just love it! I’m also gonna use some essential oils and use it for even better experience!
P.s - will edit my review if there is any drastic change in the performance of the product in a week or a month!
I have been using a HealthSense PS 126 personal weighing scale for a while now and so when I saw that they have a steam inhaler available, the purchase was a no-brainer for me, even if it costs 4 times that of a regular steamer. But once I used it, I realised it is totally worth the money. This is the first steamer I have used that provides the following benefits:
1. Produces smaller misty steam instead of sprinkles of boiling water which feels good on your face
2. Creates steam in just 40 seconds from switch on while conventional steamer sometimes takes up to 5 minutes
3. Focussed jet of continuous steam means you don't have to chase the steam with your face; it blows right on to you.
4. While the smaller tank of 55ml causes an inconvenience of refilling frequently as it produces only 8 minutes of steam, it also means you use fresh water every other time you steam. Doctors recommend you do that, which rarely happens with the conventional steamers that have 250-300ml tanks.
5. Last but not least, elegantly stylish looks. This is one steamer you can show off proudly on your showcase.
All in all, I would say it is an incredible product that is totally value for money. Just go for it.
The steamers that are sold in medical stores, the ones which cost around ₹250-₹300, do not have certified quality of plastic and hence, fumes of those might enter your lungs, causing problems. Also, they have around 250-300 mL water capacity which is not recommended because it won't be used up in one use and water should be replaced after every use, so you have to throw the extra water anyways.
This one is a proper product meant to do its job like it should do. Steam is like fine mist and not just vapours from boiling water. Steam comes in about 20 seconds, though, when activated the first time, it would take more time. Overall, it's a great product and I got it for a deal price of ₹1299 which is totally worth the money.
1) Always use purified water, hard water or mineral water should not be used.
2) Do not place it on bed while operating as it would block the pores beneath it meant for heat ventilation. Place it on a hard surface like a table.
3) Do not lift it by hand while using, as it might displace the water inside it.
These were the main instructions that I found essential to mention in this review.
I highly advise the reader to refer to the manual provided in the box.